'02- Announcing the new member.

Chapter 2: Announcing the new member.

"Standing under the same sky,
Standing under the same cloud,
We shared the same light,
But you said we are not the same."

I'm currently working on my song lyrics, I'm doing ballad and pop genre; I don't do slow song.

Anyway, remember about yesterday? Yes, seventeen. That's sick!

"You will be one of seventeen, but you need to be a guy." The CEO said, making me want to curse..a bit.

"Why don't you just ask for the other trainees?"

"You're the only trainee that can dances their song well. You can write a song, you can do freestyle rap, play lots of instruments and even do the choreo."

I nodded and mumbled a thank you but still can't accept the reason. "But, sajang-nim, they're already perfect as a 13 members, and they worked very hard to be seventeen, isn't it a bit cruel and unfair?"

"Look, Jaehye, if you can be one of seventeen for six months, you can be a soloist."

He looked at me while smiling, thinking that he won. Ha! You thought that you had won over me? Well, think again.

"Yes, I'll be one of them."

Yep, he won.

The guy in front of me nodded and gave me seventeen's file. I heard a knocked on the door, revealing a guy that I think I've seen before.

"Mr. Seok, you can start doing our plan."

Our plan? What am I?

"Ye, sajang-nim." He turned to me and bowed, making me bowed too. "I'm Seventeen's manager, Seok Daeji."

"I'm Ahn Jaehye. It's nice to meet you."

"This is tomorrow's schedule, so you can have a rest today." I nodded and took the paper from him.

"Thank you, Daeji-ssi?" I ended my sentences with a question mark. Hyung or oppa?

"You can call me Daeji hyung." He smiled and walked out from the office.

I groaned after remembering the incidents. It's 8 in the morning now, and I need to go to the saloon. Then go shopping with Daeji hyung- I need to buy tons of guy clothes. It's company's money, so I don't really care.

Mom let me be one of the members, she said as long as I'm okay. Thank god she's cool.

I continued writing my lyrics until I heard a car horn. I locked my house and ran to the black van.

"Good morning hyung." I greeted him and sat on the passenger seat. He laughed and greeted me as well.

"How about you just call me oppa? Hyung is weird when you're still a girl."

"I'll always be a girl, okay?" I laughed as well.

"Nice outfit, by the way."

I laughed and fixed my jacket. "My dad bought me this. Since I'm the only child and daughter in our family, he want to feel how it is having a son."

Once we arrived, he settled everything and I just waited on the couch. "You know Dokyeom hair?"

I nodded. Kris usually do those hairstyles, and it's kind of nice but I don't think it suited my face. "How about Amber's hair?"

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

They did my hair and my make up. I took a look at myself and chuckled a bit; I looked like a flower boy.