Hinatas first test

When Hinata woke up the next morning she got ready and went to school. Ino and sakura was waiting for her at her shortcut. " Weird eyes finally arrived." Sakura said. " Coming from flat chest." Hinata snapped back. Sakura looked embarrass and Ino step in. " Whoa look like you got smart mouth." Ino said thinking Hinata wasn't going to comeback with anymore good comebacks, but Hinata wasn't going to let that slide. " Thank you. I know I got a smart mouth. A smarter mouth than yours." Ino looked defeated. Hinata walked past them with her head up high and smiling. She knew she had them beat, but for how long? She thought about the question. " I cant wait to tell Naruto and Sauske about my progress." Hinata said. When she arrived at the school, she spotted Naruto and Sauske walking and talking together which was a surprise because they usually don't utter a word to one another. " Hey guys guess what." Hinata cried happily. " What's up" Naruto said. " Today, when I was walking toward my shortcut, I encountered Ino and Sakura. They called me weird eyes and I said coming form the flat chest. Then Ino said I had a smart mouth , and I said mines is smarter than yours." Hinata said proudly. " Good job Hinata, your making progress already." Naruto congratulated. " Good' Sauske said. The bell ringed and the friends went to their class. When lunchtime came, they all met up at their table." Ok what do you guys want to talk about?" Naruto said. Sauske said nothing just the same as Hinata. Naruto kept talking." Hinata can I ask you something?" " Sure, what is it?" Hinata said. " Well I been saving my money to go out and get some Ramon. But I have enough money for two people. I thought maybe me and you can go out on a date.?." Naruto said. " That would fine." Hinata said. " Wait did you just ask me out on a DATE" Hinata thought to herself. " Alright cool meet me at the Ramon shop at 5:00 tomorrow." Naruto said. " Ok, I'll definitely be there." Hinata replied.