At Hinatas house

When Hinata arrived home, she went straight up to her room and closed the door. Her parents where off somewhere, probably on a mission." Why me.?" Hinata asked herself. " Why is it always me. What did I ever do to them. Do they just dislike me or is it because I did something in the past they didn't like?" she asked. I which I could be tough like Naruto and after that she sobbed. When she heard someone knocking on the door she dried her tears and made sure nobody could figure out that she was crying. Then she ran downstairs and opened the door. It was her parents. " Hey Hinata are you ready for high school tomorrow.." Her dad asked. " Yes sir!" She said knowing that if she go to the same school as Sakura and Ino her life would be totally ruined but she didn't say that to her parents." I heard your cousin Neji will be going to the same school as you now." Her mom said. " Oh....how exciting." " Yeah, Neji was raised to be really strong next he come over when can have a sparing match to see his progress. It was true Hinata's  cousin Neji, was strong. Way stronger than her. He also had the buakugan but he wasn't soft like Hinata. Matter of fact he was completely different from her. " I'm going to bed so I can get up early and not be late tomorrow." Hinata said. " Wait, you didn't have dinner yet. You're not hungry." Her dad said suspiciously. " Oh...yeah I almost forgot. Forgive me." Hinata said. " It's ok sweet buns" Her mother said. "I know how nervous it makes you feel to be going to high school for the first time. Let me put dinner on so we can eat." After dinner which was rice noodles and vegetables Hinata went upstairs and went to sleep. Her parents stayed downstairs and played  talked about the new school year.