Chapter 17

Harrys POV

Wow I sure hope nothing goes wrong with tonight. I have been really nervous about Grace ever since she said there was this creepy guy following her. You could say I care about her.... yes I finally said it... I care about Grace. I really don't want anyone to hurt her because I have a feeling I know who this guy is and he is not someone you want to mess with. I have a meeting with some guys at this vampire club I'm actually kind of worried to even take her there but she needs to stay with me at all times if I left her alone at the house who knows who could try and get her.

I took Grace's hand in mine and told her to follow me to the car. It was pretty silent for a little while until she spoke.

"So a Vampire Club....um what kind of things do they do? You know at a club for vampires?" she said. I could tell she was nervous. This was all so new to her especially since she thought she was going to be just the assistant to our band and nothing more.

"They bring there human friends there to kill them and suck there blood." I said nonchalantly. I could hear her gulp as her heart rate started beating faster. " Grace I'm just kidding." I said laughing. She didn't think it was that funny. "Then what do they do?" she said.

"Well it's just like any other club but a little more fancy there is live music and dancing and people go there for meetings or to catch up." I said. "Meetings?" she asked. " Yes well I am going there for a meeting with my father and some of his associates, the boys will be there too." I told her.

"It's about that guy that's been following you around I have a feeling I know who he is and I just want to take care of it before anything gets out of hand." I said. She tensed up at the mention of the guy that's been following her. "Don't worry he won't be there, they wouldn't dare set foot in our territory they know better not too. I wont let anything happen to you Grace I promise." I told her sincerely.

Graces POV

They? what does he mean they? Does he mean there is more than one crazy person after me? I thought. I sighed and thanked him. He has been nicer to me lately I mean he could just let me get kidnapped by that guy and raped and who knows what else that guy has on his mind but he didn't so I guess that shows he cares... at least a little bit.

As the car pulled up to the venue where the Vampire Club was apparently at I started getting nervous. I mean I have never been to a club in the first place let alone one full of vampires. He opened the door for me as I saw a long line waiting at the entrance of  the club wrapping all the way around the building. I looked up and asked softly " I didn't think there were that many vampires living here?" I mean its pretty scary thinking all these people were bloodsucking monsters inside. " No Grace this is just the regular club the Vampire club is under the real one." he told me like I was stupid or something how was I to know I'm not a vampire like him.

"C'mon" He told me dragging me to the front of the line. " Wait Harry don't we have to wait in line?" I questioned him.

"No, I don't have to wait like the mere mortals here they know who I am." he said. Ohh right he is also Simon Cowells son everyone pretty much knows who he is. We basically just walked right in without anybody saying anything. I could see the looks that al the women were giving him the looks of admiration , lust, and jealousy. I was getting really self conscious of myself because all the looks they were giving me like I was unworthy of being next to a man as powerful and handsome as Harry I could here all the degrading remarks they were giving me which made me feel even worse.

Harry kept dragging me to the back of the club where there was a closet and he pulled me in closing the door "Harry what are we doing in a utility clos.." I got cut off " Grace please dont listen to what they are saying about you none of it is true they are just jealous of you." He said like he was sorry about everthing. "Its fine Harry im used to being called names." I sighed. " Well you shouldnt be there being cruel they have no idea what you have been through to get where you are in the industry you are very hardworking and one of the best." He told me making me smile a bit. That was really sweet.

He looked around looking for something then I saw it . It was a scanner of some sort a hand scanner to be exact. Harry put up his large hand to the scanner and let it scan his whole hand until I heard the machine say "Welcome Harry Styles" wow thats really weird. And all of a sudden another secret door in the back of the closet opend. He smiles satisfied.

He took my hand and took me through the door and onto the stairs that led down maybe three storys down underground. So this is why we never know about them. He kept leading me down the stairs until we got to the very bottom when he stopped and turned around to face me " Listen Grace you have to stay with me dont go wandering off anywhere unless you are with me or any of the boys you understand me" he looked at me sternly.

"Ok Harry" i sighed getting really scared when he said that I would have said that I cant take care of myself but that really didnt matter I was in a new territory .... Vampire terittory to be exact

---------------
Yall probably hate me so much rn
But I updated and it's a lot longer than usual :) please comment I like reading them and I will try and respond to any questions