Chapter 13

It was dark all I knew was that I was trying to wake up but i couldnt what the hell happend last night all i could remember is Harrys face right infront of mine and it scared me what really happend?

I slowly woke up to the sun from my bedroom window shining throught I tried to sit up but couldnt there was still a sharp pain in my neck i dont know what it was from. There was something laying next to me that was keeping me from moving Harry to be exact.

"Harry....Harry?" I nuged at him trying to get him to let go of his grip he had on me.

"Hmmm no baby go back to sleep" he groggly said in my hair as his grip tightened around my waist.

Why is he in bed with me in the first place? Ohh no we did not .....wait did we ...no i wouldnt have....no i cant do that with my boss no matter how hot he is! Did we?

"Babe" he smirked at me "we did not do anything" he half laughed. Wait how did he know what i was thinking i was turning red at the thought of him knowing my thoughts. I quickly got up ignoring the sharp pain in my neck and ran to the bathroom.

I stared at my self in the mirror I look really pale well paler than normal considering i like to stay inside most of the time. I winced at the look at the bruise on my neck wth? A nock came on the door "Grace let me in please?" He softly said. "No not unless you tell me what happend last night!" I sternly said. "Its complicated Grace" he said. "Listen i know something happend last night and if you wont tell me i will..." "Do what Grace what will you do?" He smirked right infront of me. "Wait how did you unlock the door i locked it afted i came in here?" I questioned. "That doesnt matter If you want me to tell you come with me." He put out his hand for me to take. He dragged me down stairs into the kitchen and told me to sit.

"What would you like for Breakfast baby girl?" He asked sweetly. I dont want to lie i really liked being called that but now is not the time im mad. "Listen Harry I dont want breakfast I want answers! Tell me the truth I feel like ive been waiting all morning. I know your a vampire but why did you bite me? I did nothing to you and it hurt like hell by the way!" my memory of last night was slowly coming back.
Harry sighed. "I wanted to mark you" "wth mark me why what is that?" I asked "Grace you see there are a lot of Vampires in this world good ones including all of my brothers and evil ones and i hate seeing them flirt with you and like you and if i mark you you will be mine and they know to stay away." He said. "What do you mean Im yours you dont own me Harry Styles nobody can own anther person!" I started yelling at him. He stood up abruptly and cornered me "Listen Grace I dont care who you think you are or who you think I am but you are very different from other girls and you are mine and nobody elses you got that!" He got off of me and got his car keys and left straight out the door mumbling things under his breath. Well that couldnt have gone any better hint the sarcasm

AUTHORS NOTE

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT I WOULD LIKE SOME IDEAS JUST PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS! THANKS FOR READING😘