Jade x Azusa

Hey Guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also!this was requested by jade1harley

I was at the mukamis house reading fanfics  since I was bored. I then felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to see Azusa.

"Can I get you something"

"No...I...just...wanted...to...ask..you...a...question..."

"What is it?"

Truth is I've had a crush on Azusa ever since I came to this mansion, we have been friends since then. But ever since that incident with Kanato he's changed.

~flashback~

I was on the roof looking up at the night sky when Katelynn and Kanato came up.

"Hey Jade"

"Hey Kate what's up"

"Nothing u"

"The usual"

I looked at Kanato who was looking at me with a death glare.

Katelynn also noticed. "Umm....Kanato I'm gonna go for a minute"

Kanato then turned to Katelynn. "Okay sure"

Katelynn then left leaving me and Kanato alone.

"So Kanato whats up"

He didn't say anything but he grasped my neck tightly and almost strangled me to death.

"Kanato...Kun"

Katelynn and Azusa then came.

Azusa had pulled me away from Kanato. Katelynn then came over to me and looked at Kanato. "Really Kanato"

Azusa was in his shocked mode. "Jade...r...u...okay!"

"I'm fine Azusa, really"

"R...u...sure"

"I'm sure" I smiled.

Katelynn then asked why Kanato did that and it seems his angry side came over him.

So Katelynn and Kanato and me and Azusa left.

~end of flashback~

I looked down sad remembering that horrible incident. Azusa noticed and pulled me into a hug.

"Azusa why have u changed"

"What...do...u...mean?"

"I mean u have changed since that incident at school"

"Do...u...really want...to...know?"

"Yes"

"Well...I...love...u...Jade"

I smiled and hugged Azusa. "I love u too Azusa!"

Sorry if it sucked. Im sorry if i havent been able to update for a while because ive been busy a lot and there is School sooooooI hope u enjoyed this chapter. Bye Bye my senpais!!!!