Te'niyah x Ayato

I was walking down the hallway. Until I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where- oh its just you" with saying that I got up and started to walk away but Ayato stopped me by grabing my hand and turned me around making me look up at him.

"Meet me after class" After he said that he teleported to the classroom. I did the same but only by walking.

-time skip-

I walked out of the classroom trying to find ayato.

I looked everywhere until I found him in the corridor holding something in his hand.

"Hey"

"Hey...so what is it u wanted?"

Without speaking he bit down into my neck sucking my blood hard and painfully.

"Ayato!!!"

"Are u enjoying this so much"

"NO!!!!!"

"Stop lying you know u like it"

"I'M SERIOUS AYATO!! STOP!!!"

Ayato grabbed my neck making me gasp for air.

"Shut up!! You're annoying as hell!! Just stay still and enjoy it!!!"

"A-Aya....to...Kun" I started to close my eyes but Ayato released my neck as quickly as I did.

I stood up weakly to Ayato and hugged him.

"Ayato, don't ever leave my side"

Ayato smiled and hugged me back. "I will never leave you're side, Izumi"

Ayato pressed his lips against mine while I kissed him back. "Ayato?"

"What is it"

"My ankle, leg, stomach, for, and neck hurt"

Ayato picked me up and took me to the limo where the others were.

I started to grunt and moan on Ayatos lap while we were in the limo. I was fagged out. But I knew Ayato would take care of me because he was my prince and I was his princess.

Sorry if it was too short. I was in the bed doing this so yeah. But remember I'll have more updates coming and I might do a little sneak peak to the next book I'm creating.