Chapter 5

POV: Brooklyn

I held Rylan's hand as we boarded the plane. She is scared of them and she wants me to stay with her. Mum told me everything Kamri done. It's unfair that mum didn't let her come but then again it was Rylan's present.

I sat next to Rylan and mom. Rylan sat next to here friend and mom sat next to Bailey. We had cleared things up between us but I'm still not moving back. I like having a bit of privacy. I don't mind Bailey because she is my twin.

Out of curiosity I ask where Kamri is staying. Mom tells me she at our aunts. I don't know why but I feel like there's something wrong. Maybe I should call her seeing as we are high enough.

I dial her number and put my phone to my ear. Patiently I wait for her to answer. She doesn't pick up? After 3 calls I get really worried.

"Don't worry she is probably playing with your cousins!" My mom says. But something tells me that she is also very anxious. Her phone starts ringing and she rummages through her bag. As she reaches for her phone I read the caller ID and it's my aunt. She answers it and has a long conversation.

As she ends the call I say: "What did she say?"

"Nothing.... Don't worry."

A/N
How do u think Mindy is going to tell them?
I'm just gonna upload loads of chapters.