When You Take A Bath Together|

Stan Marsh

Stan was extra careful about getting shampoo and or conditioner in your eyes, so as he was massaging the soapy substance into your hair, he kept asking if you were alright.
"Babe, did I get any shampoo in your eyes?" He asked, his hands slowing. You giggled, "No, I'm just fine." You leaned into him, your back touching his bare chest in a comforting way. His hands continued to work down your body, you didn't even have to clean yourself after this bath, Stan was just that good.

- - - - -

Kyle Broflovski

Kyle was a blushing mess. He thought that if you were ever naked in front of him, it would be during your first time. But, however, you wanted to take a bath with Kyle, and he just couldn't say no.
"Kyle, can you wash my lower back? I can't reach it that good." Kyle nodded and hesitantly grabbed the sponge from you. Okay, keep calm. He thought to himself. You giggled as you felt the sponge hit your back, scrubbing in shaky circles. Let's just say his eyes wandered downwards, and you had to finish the bath yourself.

- - - - -

Kenny McCormick

Kenny has been begging you ever since your marriage that you take a bath together. So, after a long day of arguing about how ridiculous it was, you finally agreed.
"Kenny! Don't touch me there! We're taking a bath, remember?" Kenny chuckled, pulling you against his chest. His eyes were a mischievous type of blue. "What if I want to?" He purred in your ear. You blushed, shoving him away. "I think I'm going to leave now..."

- - - - -

Eric Cartman

Eric complained about everything. So, when you took a bath together... his complaining only maximized.
"This water is too cold!" Eric yelled, making your cringe. "Well, maybe if you would've came in here earlier and stopped fussing, it would be hot." You poured shampoo into your hand, glancing at Cartman. He rolled his eyes. "... Just turn the damn water back on hot." He mumbled, making you giggle and do as he said.

- - - - -

Craig Tucker

"Craig, give me the shampoo." You said, crossing your arms over your chest. Craig was grinning ear to ear, his arm stretched out of the tub, the shampoo bottle in his hand. "I'd rather not. I get a good view as long as it's in my hand." You blushed, grabbing a soap bar, Craig tilting his head. "What are you doing?"
"I'm going to shove this soap in your mouth if you don't hand over the shampoo." Craig started to laugh, "You wouldn't do th-AGH! ______! WHAT THE HELL!" Craig started to spit on the bathroom floors, making you gag, but at least it gave you time to grab the shampoo bottle.

- - - - -

Tweek Tweak

"Come here Tweek.~" You cooed, pulling the blonde towards you. Tweek blushed, not making a noise, only twitching every now and then. You took this as time to mess with his hair, therefore, you made him have little devil horns, a mohawk, and even the horn of a unicorn. He didn't speak throughout then entire time, making you frown. "What's wrong, Tweek? Are you shy?" Tweek blushed darker and nodded. Well... your chest was in front of him the entire time, so that probably explains why he was mute.

- - - - -

Clyde Donovan

Clyde couldn't stop laughing, and that made you both curious, and insecure. Curious: Because what could he be laughing about? A joke from one of his guy friends? And Insecure: Maybe he's laughing at me. Am I not as good-looking as he pictured me to be?
It was definitely hard to tell, so you decided to ask him.
"Clyde, why are you laughing so hard? We're in the bathtub together." Clyde let out a deep breath, a chuckle still clear in his voice. "I'm laughing because... I'm wondering why such a beautiful, sexy girl like you would want with me? It's still a mystery to me." You instantly blushed, and turned out to be unable to speak with words, so instead, you kissed Clyde. He kissed back, surprised. When you separated, you whisperd, "I'm with you, Clyde, because I love you, now wash my back."

- - - - -

Token Black

Token took his time massaging shampoo and conditioner into your hair, then running his hands down your body to cleanse any dirty part of you. It was so relaxing, that you basically fell asleep as he worked his hands. He woke you up when he finished. "______, I'm done." He said, smiling against your ear. You woke up, blushing. "That was the greatest bath I've ever took."

- - - - -

Butters Stotch

Butters and you made lots of bubbles, so you spent most of your time goofing off and playing around with each other. "Look, ______! I look like Professor Chaos." He said, giggling. You raised a brow, "Professor who?" Butters chuckled, "I've never told you about Professor Chaos?" You shook your head. "Okay, here comes a great back story."

- - - - -

Pete

"I love this water. It makes me boil." Pete said, making you giggle. "It is hot," you said, crawling towards him, his arms wrapping around your waist, "Not as hot as you." He grinned, laughing lightly. Smiling, you kissed his cheek. "Let's make this bath worth it." You commented, grabbing the soap. "Bathe me.~"
"Yes ma'am."

- - - - -