||two|| (edited)

This is based off of birthdays 😋✨ especially chandlers lucky 17💖
One more hour left. That is all I have to wait. I feel my phone buzz and Retro jumps off of my lap and lays back down. I laugh slightly. I pressed the home button, making the screen light up.

Chandler✨
One more hour till your crowned princess👑 of the day!

Chandler✨
You still up ?😴

I smile knowing he reads my mind every time.

ikr 😫 and yeah, I'm still up. I replied.

I start to yawn. I have to stay up. I've been doing it every year since I met Chandler. I put my tiredness off to the side as best as I can and wait for him to reply.

I feel the buzz and Retro jumps again.

"It's just Chandler girl." I rub her back and she lays back down once again.

Chandler✨
Look outside your window:)

I do as told and get off the bed. I walk over to my window and peer down into the backyard. A big bouquet of light blue balloons, a princess' crown taped to one.

You didn't have to!😛Thank you, Chan. Love you, best friend 💖 I quickly reply back.

Soon my window opens and the balloons come flying in, Chandler coming in after them.

"Hello my dearest princess." He takes the crown off of the balloon and places it on my head.

"Chandler, you're not supposed to be here. Also, it's not my birthday yet." I take the crown off and place it down on my bed.

"You're a party pooper, Anne." He laughs.

"I don't want to get in trouble, an hour away from my birthday." I whine.

"Calm down! Your mother loves me and so does your father." He tells me what I already know.

"Bu-"

"No ifs, ands or buts. I'm going to stay." He added with all the pride in the world.

"Fine." I cross my arms and Chandler sits on my bed.

"18, huh? Your going to be an adult!" He laughs.

"Keep it down, Chan, you're going to wake up my mom!" I shush him.

"Party poop--" I cut him off with a smack to his shoulder.

"Ow." He whimpers.

He takes a look at the clock that had just struck midnight. Chandler gets off my bed and grabs the crown that lays just below my pillow.

"Happy birthday, princess." He whispers as he places it on my head.

"Thank you." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I'm so tired." I complain.

"Go to sleep." He tells me.

"Fine, I will." I say playfully.

"Good!" We laughed. At that very moment, I thought he was going to kiss me. Yet, he didn't make the move. We are just sitting here, staring into one another's eyes. His ocean blue ones captivating my _____ eyes.