Chapter 6

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV

"I'm not doing that!"

"Yes ya are."

"NO"

"Please?"

"No, I'm not."

"Come on, for me."

"For you? NEVER!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Sad ya can't come up with somethin'." Tyler said shaking his head and I glared at him. "Ya love me." He then grinned stupidly and I slapped him upside the head.

"I'm not shooting some duck with your gun!" I told him and he frowned holding up his gun.

"It's a rifle!" He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Plus ya love me." He sang and I was about to slap him again but he grabbed my wrist before I could. "Ya know, I'm the one holdin' the rifle." He whispered in my ear and I then kicked him in the leg. "OW!" He yelled and I smiled happily.

"Girly-girl."I sang and he glared at me annoyed.

"Ya got a dame good kick also." He mumbled sitting down in the grass and I laughed.

"I lived in the city all my life, I actually had to punch a dude who tried to steal my book bag." I told him and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I would hate to be that guy." He said looking at me with a smirked and I rolled my eyes again.

"I could make you be that guy." I said clenching my hand into a fist and he shook his head.

"I raider a kiss, not a punch to the lip." He grinned and I exhaled an angry breath, this kid is soooo annoying!

"When can I go back to my family?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders and then laid back into the grass looking up at the sky. Then over to the lake nearby where some ducks were swimming around.

"Ya know, I use to teach my little sis how to swim in that lake." He said turning to me as I sat down in the grass a few feet away from him. "She was five years old at the time. Had a big old smile on her face as we went to the lake, I was goin' to teach her how to swim. That was the last good memory I have of her before she got attack 'bout a week later." He told me and I nodded my head.

"You must really of love your little sister." I said and he nodded his head smiling slightly.

"She had the cutest dame laugh ever." He said closing his eyes and I kept looking at him. After a minute he chuckled looking over at me opening his eyes. "Your starin' at me." He said and I shook my head before looking away, then I felt my cheek's turn red. I don't like this kid, so don't be thinking I do. "What did I say 'bout that." He complained and then I felt his fingers under my chin and he turned my head towards him. He looked at me for a long minute and then smirked.

"Then stop doing that!" I told him and he frowned looking at me weird.

"What?"

"Smirking." I told him and he tilted his head to the right a little.

"I don't see what's so bad about it." He said and I groaned.

"I makes me freakin' b-" But I quickly stopped and slapped my hand over my mouth, he looked at me with an eyebrow raised before smirking again. I felt myself blush, oh god.

That Camping Trip (old version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें