Chapter 3 Warmth

Add's POV

After passing the El Tree going along the path to Elder I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched by somebody. I suspected it be that Ara girl but I doubt it since she stayed in Ruben.

"Who goes there ?!" I yelled loudly to see if anyone's following me. .... Nothing.
"Damn, am I really that paranoid ?" I said as I was walking into the village Elder.

I asked the mayor of the village Hoffman ,what was the problem in the village. "The problem in this village is the leader of the village Wally, he's been ruling with an iron fist here for years, everyone's afraid to stand up to him because of the robots." Robots ? Or does he mean Nasods ? Whatever the matter was I need to analyze these so called robots to see if they were Nasods. "I'll deal with him no problem kekekekeke...." As soon as I was done talking with Hoffman I accidentally ran into Ara again. But this time actually running into her and knocking her into my arms and me falling in the ground unconscious.

Ara's POV

"Oh no I'm so sorry about that I'm very very sorry !!" I exclaimed to the boy that I had fallen on. I felt his slow beating heart as I laid on him when we fell and noticing he was unconscious and his white hair.

"Oh No ! I knocked out Add ! Oh this is bad, this is bad ! If he finds out he'll yell at me again !" I dragged the albino boy into Echo's work shop where he laid in bed.

I put my hand on his chest to feel his heart. His heart is cold and slow beating, I wonder why. He's still unconscious for about another hour and it was late, echo let us stay for the night as well.

There was no where else to sleep other than the bed Add was on. But I decided to sleep on Add's chest feeling his heart against my warm heart I laid with him as I blushed madly of how close we both are to each other.

He then wraps his arms around me and holds me closer to him. His heart syncing with mine. Have I fallen for this boy ? My mind begins to think that as I look at Add's face and then slowly drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight Add~." I said as I finally fell to sleep on his chest.