Chapter 1 Add's past

Add's POV

I was born in a family that studied Ancient Nasods. During the War between the humans and the nasods my whole family died and I was spared to serve as a slave. In desperate measures I escaped but to nearly get shot I fell into ancient library filled with many books.

I looked around seeing a pillar of a light, while touching it I received a Scar on my left part of my face and what seems to be a power symbol on my left eye. I spent all my time reading alone and gaining knowledge about Nasods.

After many years I decided to see the outside world, escaping with my greatest creations the nasod dynamo, I flew to the top to see the sun and lush green forest around the area of where the underground library I had escaped.

"Where are all the nasods ?" I searched around trying to find any life of nasod but none except a small village and flew directly to it. I asked around to know what this village was called and apparently it's name was Ruben.

Walking around the village I bumped into a girl with ebony hair. "Hey watch where you're walking !" "I-I'm sorry sir!" Said the ebony haired girl. I see tears forming in her eyes. Damn it, why did I have to make a girl cry.

"Hey, I'm sorry for yelling like that I have a short temper..I'll treat you to something." The ebony haired girl looked at me wiping her tears away."Thank you Sir, I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Ara Haan" Ara said. "My name is Add Kim".

I walked with her to the nearest place where I could buy something to eat. I bought myself a chocolate bar and her she wanted a sherbet. We both sat down and ate our sweets silently.

" So Add what do you do ?" Ara said. "I'm just a Nasod researcher". " what's a Nasod ?" Ara asked.

" Nasod Race is a semi Extinct Race of Robotic Human Organisms. In terms Basically a Android or a Cyborg race, well actually what is left of them is Servent Drones then the actual race.. About 1000 years prior to the start of Elrios, the Nasodic Race got in confrontation with the Human Race and the Human race pretty much destroyed them, because Nasods were non violent they couldn't fight back. and so the Nasodic Race ended with pretty much only the Princesses, The youngest and called the little queen , Eve and the Elder Princess Apple. With also one prototype who was never awakened before."

I looked at Ara who looks really confused and very puzzled with everything I blurted out. "*sigh* Nasods are robots...". " Oh okay !" Ara exclaimed.

"Well it's time for me to go since there isn't much for me to do here." "Wait!" Ara said. "What?" I said. "Will we ever meet again ?" Ara asked. "Maybe kekeke.." I left without another word to her, on a search for Nasods.