2.

Lastly, you and Hijime arrived to Jabberwock park, Usami's shouting voice could be heard throughout the park. There the pink rabbit stood, her magic staff held out in front of her as she scanned the area for whatever had made that announcement earlier.

"Wh-where are you!? Where are you hiding!?" Usami yelled out, desperately searching around for the problem.

"H-hiding? Who are you talking to?" Haijime called out to Usami, obviously baffled.

Just as Hijime said those words, a loud laughter echoed from behind the Jabberwock Park statue. Everyone turned towards the statue, eyes scanning around for the owner of that laugh. Once again another laughter was heard, a more boisterous one than before. As confused looks etched to various students faces, a black and white bear shot up from behind the statue and landed safely on the statue edge, sitting down on its bottom.

"Puhuhu! Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting!" The black and white bear greeted up with a wicked tone. "Long time no see guys! I am Monokuma! The headmaster of this academy!"

You stared at the peculiar bear also know as 'Monokuma'. Your mouth hung slightly open at the sight of yet another talking plush. You wanted to laugh, but it didn't seem like the right time to do so. Besides something just screamed ominous about this Monokuma character.

"Just as I thought... It was you!" Usami raised her magic staff, glaring at the Monokuma. Her stance faltered as dread filled the pink rabbit, she gulped nervously. "But...how...? Why is Monokuma here!?"

"Aw shaaaadup!" Monokuma yelled out to Usami. The monochrome bear scoffed, "I'm livid, you know... And I'm about ready to barf thanks to your lukewarm attitude!" Monokuma bared his claws, growling. "What's with this 'heart-throbbing school trip' crap anyway!"

You cocked your head at the scene before you. "How strange..."

Monokuma cleared his throat. "Nobody and I mean nobody! Wants to see high-school students living calm and peaceful lives." Monokuma chuckled, covering his half wicked grin with his paws. "What everyone want to see is... Other people's misery... And despair..."

"Despair..?" You repeated in a happily tone.

"Wh-what's the hell is with this stuff animal...!? Nothing he's saying makes any damn sense...!" Fuyuhiko scowled, shooting an intimidating glare towards Monokuma's way.

"Everyone stay back..!" Usami announced confidentlly. "I don't know why Monokuma is here but as long as I have my magic stick then were-"

"Yay opening!" Monokuma screamed, charging towards Usami at full speed. The two suspicious stuffed animals got into a fight with one another, whacking each other over the head repeatedly and pulling at each others ears. Monokuma seemed to be the more aggressive one, as Usami cried out countless times for him to stop.

"Go Usami-chan!" You cheered her on even though you knew she was losing.

"Dun-dun-dah-dahhhhh! Victory!" Monokuma cheered as he stomped on Usami's magic staff, snapping the pink stick in half. Usami cried out at the sight as Monokuma started laughing loudly. "Now then, what to do after my flawless victory... First of all, you're to plain. White rabbits are faaaar too plain. Soooo, I'm gonna make you in my image! Aaaa-hahahahaha!"

Once again Monokuma attacked Usami again, in a seemingly different way. Dust filled the air, surrounding the two brawling stuffed animals. Once the dust subsided from the two... You could barely even recognized Usami... Just like Monokuma said he transformed her into something new..like his twin.

"N-no! Change me back, I'm not suppose to look weird like this!" Usami cried.

"My, my... Defying your big brother's fashion sense. Is Monomi a little troublemaker?" Monokuma chuckled in response to Usami.