Harry groaned and tried to kiss me again. I turned my head and said, "I have to take a shower first. We can do 'this' after," I said and pulled away, walking to my bag to grab some clothes.

I heard Harry make a noise of annoyance and walk over to me. I stood back up and felt his arms wrap around me. "Li, don't you love me?"

I shivered and tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me go. "Harry, of course I love you. But I wanna take a quick shower cuz I just went out. I don't wanna smell bad when I'm with you."

"I don't care how you smell. I just wanna spend time with you," Harry mumbled against my neck, leaning a trail of kisses to my shoulder.

"W- we will. But after I take a shower," I said and succesfully pulled away. Unfortunately, Harry grabbed me again and pulled me in his arms, facing him. "Harry - "

"Shh. I know you wanna take a shower. And I will let you. On one condition," Harry said sexily, kissing my lips.

"W- what's that?" I stuttered out.

"Let me take a shower with you," Harry stated simply, looking in my eyes.

"What?!" I exclaimed, trying to pull away from him, but his grip was too tight.

"Come on, Li! It's not that bad. I've wanted to do this with you for a while now. Please, just let me make you happy," Harry begged.

I whimpered and tried to pull away again. "Harry, I- I don't think I'm ready for that yet," I said.

"You don't 'think' you're ready yet. But maybe you are and you're just scared. I promise I wont hurt you, Li. I'll try my best to make you feel loved and good," Harry said, kissing my neck as he pushed me gently in the bathroom.

"Harry..." I moaned out his name before he captured my lips with his and took off my clothes. He took his clothse off too, leaving us both in our boxers. 

He pulled away and smirked at me. He turned the water on and looked back at me. "Ready?"

I blinked and didn't move. Harry smirked some more and pulled my boxers down my legs, keeping his eyes on mine. Then he tugged his off, and I made sure not to look down. He kissed me passionately and pulled me in the shower with him.

We got wet and continued to kiss under the shower head. I pulled away to take a breath and Harry grabbed sme shampoo and started rubbing it on my head. I closed my eyes and leaned into him. I took some of his shampoo and rubbed it on his head. We both moaned and leaned into each other. We rinsed our hair and went on to use the body wash. I turned away from him as I rubbed it on and Harry groaned, turning me back around to face him.

He kissed me and pulled me closer. I gasped when I felt his 'southern friend' touch mine, and Harry used that as an opportunity to dart his tongue in mine. Our tongues touched, sending sparks to go all over my body, making us both moan. Harry quicklly rubbed the bosy wash on both of us and we rinsed ourselves after pulling apart long enough to.

He turned the shower off and grabbed out towels. We stepped out and dried ourselves. Hary was constantly staring at me. ALL of me. I blushed and turned away from him. I dried my whole body and jumped when Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's do this on the bed," was all he said before pulling me to the bed.

He laid me down and kissed me hungrily. I kissed back and his tongue made its way back in my mouth. Harry pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck. I moaned, making Harry moan. 

I felt his fangs poke out at my neck and I nodded, tilting my head back to give him better acces to it. Harry was hesitant, but let himself bite my neck and suck my blood. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. This was the first time he did it. Like, actually drinking from me. He did bite me that one time, but he just accidently did that.

This time, it felt different. Like, Harry was taking a part of my soul and somehow connecting it with his. It felt...right. I accepted a while ago that Harry was a vampire, so this didn't bother me much. I knew he'd been craving my blood for a while.

There were times when we were snogging and all of a sudden, he would make his way to my neck and make a growl. Then he would snap out of it and apologize.

But not now. Right now, he was enjoying drinking from me, and I didn't mind. I would let him do this to me anytime he wanted to. It felt THAT good!

Harry suddenly pulled away and wiped his lips with his arm. Then he looked at me with wide eyes and I could tell he was about to apologize. But I stopped him by kissing his lips again, just to distract him.

*Warning: Mature content now!*

He responded by kissing back and grinding on me. I gasped at the brush contact against my 'friend' and Harry's and he chuckled softly. "It's okay, Li," he muttered and kissed me again.

He grinded against me again and again. I felt like I was on cloud nine by now. But then Harry pulled away and sat up to straddle me. "I wanna do this right. But I don't wanna hurt you," he said, to no one in particular. He grabbed something from one of his side tables and I saw that it was lube.

I gulped and Harry looked back at me, smiling. He kissed me and said, "I don't want to hurt you, Li. But if I do, let me know and I'll stop."

I nodded as he started wiping some lube on his cock. It was huge! How was that supposed to go in me?! My eyes were wide and Harry set it outside of my hole. He positioned himself and I felt the tip of it. I slightly jumped and Harry kissed me to calm me down.

"Let me know if it hurts too much. I will stop," Harry said again and looked me in the eyes. "I love you, Liam. Ready?"

I nodded slightly and braced myself when I felt Harry slowly enter me. I felt a flash of pain and closed my eyes. I felt Harry tip my head and I opened them again when I heard him say, "Li. Please look at me."

I looked in his eyes and saw love. Maybe a hint of lust, but mostly love. He continued to slowly enter me and it soon turned to plesure. I let out a moan when Harry reached the end and he slowly started pumping. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer and pumped a bit faster.

I kept letting out satisfied moans of pleasure and Harry moaned back. I said his name a bunch of times, making him say my name and move faster.

"Oh gosh! Harry!" I said and moaned out.

"Li...I think I'm close," Harry moaned.

"Me too," I said and he kissed me.

We came on each other and let out the most satisfied moans. Harry slowly let himself fall on top of me and kissed me some more.

"That was...woah," I said, sighing.

He smiled at me and said, "I love you, Li. So much. That felt amazing didn't it?"

I snorted and said, "Of course it did! Why would you ask?"

"Just wanted to see if you enjoyed it as much as I did," he said cheekily and rolled off me.

I yawned and Harry put his arms around me. I looked at the digital clock on he night stand and saw that it was 10:30. "No wonder I'm tired," I said.

Harry chuckled and said, "That, and we did just have sex. I'm pretty sure that makes you sleepy."

"Okay, whatever you say, Harold. Goodnight. I love you," I said and closed my eyes, cuddling into him.

"Goodnight, Li. I love you too. More than you'll ever know," I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Nothing could be more perfect...

*THE LIRRY MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! How'd you like it? Shower scene and love making scene all in one chapter? Too much sexiness for you? :P

Nothing could be more perfect, right? But what about that other phone call that Liam got? Who was it? Was it an emergency?

Drama to come! Stay tuned!

What will happen next?* x