Day 3 and a half

"Umm" I hesitated

I looked at John, then ashley, then at Tom.

I like him but I don't want to hurt him.

"Okay. Let's make the trip our date." I said while smiling holding every other feeling back.

"I'll go next" Ashley said

She looked at John

"I'll love you." She said while staring at John

"I'll love you too." He said and they started kissing.

Tom and I just stared at the TV while Tom continued playing.

"Why don't you two kiss?" Ashley questioned

"Uhh" Tom nervously hesitated.

I looked at the time and it said 12:30 pm

"We should head out. We could grab a bite on the way to the edge of town." I said avoiding what Ashley said

"Sure!" Tom said.

He shot up and walked towards the door. We high fived and I stood up and saved the game and turnt the system and TV off.

"Oh I messed up" Tom said

We high fived again but he grabbed my hand this time. He pulled me and our bodies slammed together and he kissed me. I wasn't sure what to do so I just kissed him back.

We both backed off and ran towards the door embarrassed.

I slid into my converse but realized I had to tie them. I sat down and tried to tie them fast but Tom had to tie his too so he sat next to me. I finished and started laughing for no reason but eventually turned to tears and I was crying.

Ashley and John walked toward the door holding hands and got their shoes on together.

I looked at them

"Have you too been dating before today?" I asked

"Were we that noticeable?" John asked

I nodded

I stood up and Tom finished tying his. I offered him up and he accepted. I slid my phone into my creepypasta sweater and grabbed my keys. I opened the door and everyone walked out. I followed behind and closed the door behind me and looked it.

We raced down the stairs and busted through the door.

"I WIN!" I shouted while jumping in glee.

We all began to laugh. When we stopped I asked

"Where do you want to eat at?"

"Let's go to the best restaurant in the town" Tom suggested and everyone agreed.