Chapter 21

So everything near enouth went back to normal and right now Seth was driving me to the hospital to have the scan done. It was being done by none other than Dr Carlisle. We pulled up to the hospital and Seth just sat there daydreaming.

"You, ok?" I asked.

"Just wondering." He said.

"Seth if you don't want to do this then we can just leave." I say

"But that doesn't help if you are pregnent." He said. I sigh and got out the car leaving Seth with his stress. He thinks this is hard on him. What about me. If he leaves who do I have. No one. The collins wont help and Bella goes made at a single drop of blood. Jacob's too buisy with Renesmee and the other wolfs have there own lives. At least he has his sister. I walk in to the hospital and go the the front desk. I was about to speek when Carlisle came out.

"Jessica." He said. I took a deep breath and walked in. "So, is Seth not coming?" He asked.

"I left him with his stress." I say.

"This can't be easy for him." He said as he rolls up my top and applies this weird jelly stuff.

"Neather of us. It's so hard to manage this baby stuff and actually still have him around." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He's been more...I don't know. More distante." I say. "I'm lucky if I ever see him."

"Well he's still young." He said. "There it is." I look at the scream to see the small outline of a baby. "That's her." I felt teats well up in my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want Seth to leave me." I cry.

"Who said he was?" He asked.

"I don't really need anyone to tell me by the way he's been acting. It's kind of obviouse." I say wipping my eyes.

"Jessica. I understand that your scard but you need to understand that he is young." He said.

"I know. And I know he's scared but I have no one wothout him. What am I supossed to do?" I ask. He staid silenct as he wipped the jelly stuff off and printed off two pictures off the baby, before he finnally spoke.

"There are things like abortions or adoptions if your both not ready. But this isn't just up to him. It's mostly up to you." Carlisle explained.

"We're having neather." You looked up at the door to see Seth standing there. "I'm just worrie. I still love you." Seth said walking over

"Well then congradulations. Your both going to be parents." Carlisle said and handed us the picturs and then we left hand in hand.

Yeah everything's going to be fine...