4

After I got in I got yelled at by both my parents for sneaking out last night and there was to be no more sneaking out ever again. I sighed as I flopped down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Wow you have it bad." A familiar voice said. I looked at where the voice came from. "Although you did sneak out so I see where they are coming from." He said as he appeared. "Jimin." I sighed. "That's me." He said. "Where'd you go today?" I asked him. "I was around." He said as he sat down on my bed. "Wait. How'd you get in?" I questioned him. "Through your window." He said pointing to the open window that I swear was closed before. "Oh...what are you doing here?" I asked him. "To warn you." He said. "Warn me? About what?" I asked. "About Cassidy." He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about her." I said. "Just listen to me." He pleaded. "Fine. You've got 5 minutes." I said. "I know Cassidy. She's dangerous. She's capable of killing. Please don't hang around her anymore." He said. "Caz isn't going to kill me. You're delusional." I said. "I'm not. Please, you need to believe me." He said grabbing my arm. "Jimin you're so cold. Why are you so cold?" I asked him. "That doesn't matter just please, please promise me you'll stay away from her." He said. I looked into his brown orbs. "I-I can't Jimin. She's the only person I have left." I said as tears built up in my eyes. "And you're the only one I have left Y/N." He said as his hand held my cheek. Suddenly there was a big clock chime filled the room. "Oh no. NO, NO, NOT NOW PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TIME!" Jimin screamed as he fell to his knees. "Jimin what's going on?" I asked him. "I'm so sorry Y/N. Forgive me." He whispered. I closed my eyes and shook my head. This can't be happening.

I shot up in bed and looked around me. I looked down. I didn't even change out of my clothes. I got up and looked through my wardrobe and remembered what I said to Caz. I grumbled as I picked out my outfit for today and brushed my hair. 

I smiled as I looked in the mirror and grabbed my bag and putting on my shoes before heading out the door

I smiled as I looked in the mirror and grabbed my bag and putting on my shoes before heading out the door. I turned around to see Caz in her car. "Wow you really did it. I'm impressed Y/N." She said. I smiled as I jumped in beside her. "Well I gotta look as good as the queen herself." I said. Caz laughed. "Aw you're adorable. C'mon we're gonna make the boys drool." She said smirking before driving off to the school.

We got there and I walked down the hallway proudly with Caz. "Wow is that Y/N?" "That's cant be her can it?" "Wow she cleans up good." People whispered around the halls. Caz looked at me and smiled. "Go have fun Tiger." She whispered as I walked off. I smiled and walked off. I came face to face with Jimin and looked at him. "Hey Jimin are you okay?" I asked him. He gasped and looked at me. "Jimin?" I asked him looking concerned. "Oh I'm sorry for staring. You look beautiful." He blushed. I smiled. "Thank you." I smiled as I hugged him. He was freezing. "Oh my you're so cold." I said looking at him. "I-I'm fine. I promise. I erm a-are you busy tonight?" He asked. "Homework then Caz." I said. He nodded. "Of course." He said sadly. "Could you come with me somehwere?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay I guess." I said. He smiled and hugged me before running off. I smiled. He is such a strange boy. It'd be good if he got some friends. 

"Hey Y/N where were you?" Caz asked. "Oh I was talking to Jimin again." I said. "Oh you still talk to him?" She asked. "Well yeah. Why doesn't anybody else? He's a nice kid." I said. "Who's Jimin?" Katie asked. "He is Y/N's imaginary friend." Caz said. The others laughed. "He's not imaginary. I can see him I can talk to him, heck I can even touch him. I dunno why you cant." I said. "Y/N honey. You see that's the thing with imaginary friends nobody but you can see them." Emmi, one of Caz's fans said. "He's not imaginary." I whined. "Sure he's not sweetie." Caz said stroking my arm. I huffed. "Anyway what do you mean still talk to him? I only met him yesterday?" I said but it came out more like a question. "You've been talking to Jimin for a few months now. Jimin this Jimin that. Oh my Jimin is so funny." She mimicked. I huffed. "I don't sound like that." I said. "But still. It's been months since you first mentioned Jimin." She said. I furrowed my eyesbrows and got up. "I-I um I have to go somewhere. Wait for me?" I asked her. Caz nodded as I walked off to try and find Jimin.

**************************************************

Hello Everyone another update today. I might update again but that depends on what I feel like. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and stuff

Love you all

~Phantrash~