Chapter 1

Terrence's Pov
" Claire make me a coffee" I said to her as she leave my office
Damn! I had too much a drink and a wild night on Blake's Party. Just I woke up this morning seeing this woman beside me naked. Tch.... I ended up having a one night stand again.
"Sir here's your coffee" as she left in on my table. To tell you the truth my secretary is really attractive. She had this long legs and perfect body that shows up her curves especially she's wearing a tight clothes smirks..
I tried to seduce her but it didn't work out, she really is loyal to her boyfriend one hell lucky man he is!
"Umm.. Sir are you alright??" She said as she look at me.. Damn to kissable lips
" um... Oh yes! Tell me my schedule for today" I said to her as she look into it
" at lunch you have an appointment with Mr.Perez also you will be attending the party at night on Mr.Wilson's Birthday Party" as she said to me then handed the documents that I needed to sign.
" Would that be all?" I ask her
"Yes Sir.." she said to me with that she left already.
I have to finish all of this since I been planning to expand my business on California and Europe. Forgot to tell me and my best friend Blake are business partners. We work on everything you could say it..Smirks
I looked at my watch it's already around 10 afternoon then I closed my laptop with that I already left my building.
As I hopped into my sports car I drove to McKinley Restaurant to have lunch with Mr.Perez to have a meeting since he invest a big amount of money in my company.
"How may I help you Sir?" The receptionist ask me. While giving me the flirt and showing up her cleavage.
" I have an appointment with Mr.Perez in here" I said to her using my cold voice. Smirks she looked scared already.
This is the reason why I don't waste time especially when I'm in a hurry to meet Mr.Perez.
"Thi-s-s wa-y Sir" she answer in a shivering voice then lead me to the appointing table.
I sat then looked at my watch I was too early it's only 10:55 p.m. So I waited a couple of minutes then Mr.Perez is already here.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Perez" I said to him while offering my hand
" Same to you too Mr.Colosis" he said to me as he was shaking my hand then smile at me.

We discuss about the businesses and the reason why he invest in my company. Also he want us to be business partners. Already done with the business meeting, he told me his childhood life everything he been through and also how he met Sera and how they end up. For him he was the lucky guy on earth he has his wife and children. There's nothing more he could ever ask. Honestly I envied Mr.Perez after all of what happened he didn't give up and thankful to God.

Mr. Neil Perez is a billionaire businessman who owns the Perez Estate all around the world and one of the top richest family. His wife is Sera Marie Sanzenin who also came from a well-respected and high class family. Also they have eight children you could say they are one big happy family. He was respected and loved by everyone. The difference was Neil is low class while Sera is high class despite of that they fell in love with each other. Together they faced every hardships in life. It was blessing for them to be together.

"Thank you Mr.Perez" I bow my head to show how grateful am I to him.
" Raise your head young man it was nice talking to you" then he tapped my shoulder giving me a warm smile.
We part our own ways. All I could ever say this is the great day I had.
I drove home since I will be attending Mr.Wilson's Party. It's only 6 so I might as well get some sleep this is a long day for me. Besides the party starts at 8 in the evening on Mr.Wilson's Mansion.
I woke up and chose the clothes that I'll be wearing is three open buttons sleeves with a pair of black coat and slacks. I'm on my way to the party.
I park my sports car then as I enter the mansion all the attention were on me especially the ladies smirks since I am attractive there's no denying on it and devilishly hot and handsome I must say I'm proud to be one.

"Mr.Wilson a pleasant happy birthday to you"I said to him handing my gift to him.
"Thank you Terrence please drop the formalities I feel old when you say that" he said it while joking
We been talking about the same business matters and regardless of the situation were dealing. It was a fun night to enjoy this lovely party.
Some women approached me asking what's my type and asking me out. Only one night stand is what I do then leave them already. It's all doing for pleasure they ask me they beg for me I only give it to them.
Nothing less nothing more. Only strings attached of lust....Smirks
I said my goodbye to Mr.Wilson and to his wife then I left already. I drove my car on my way home I played some music.
"Boy touch my body, touch my heart"~
"Baby I'm your-ss"~~
"Say my naa-me!"~~~
"The night is so young and wild, Baby I'm yours!"~
I turn off the music then go to my house I noticed that my door was open then I look into it. I saw the vase, picture frame were broken and the house was in a mess.
I called the police immediately. I go upstairs to see my bedroom was in mess and all the things were destroy and notice something is written on the wall with a bottle spray says "You will DIE! So your family!!"