Why didn't you tell me?

Trigger Warning contains self harm and suicidal tendencies

(If you're having trouble with any one of these
seek help)

Steve was just training in the avengers HQ until he got hungry and went to grab an apple from the kitchen. He pressed the button for where the kitchen is supposed to be only to find that Tony Stark was grabbing a knife from the cupboards and was about to walk away. "Why do you need a knife?" He asked the Billionaire as he flinches. "Um why would you want to know?" Tony shot back. "Whatever, you do your thing and I do mine." Steve replied as Tony walked away. Steve grabbed an apple and quietly ate it. When he was finished he walked back to the couch and decided to watch a movie, as the man before time watches his movie peacefully the billionaire was scraping the blade against his wrist and quietly thinking about how his own father hated him and wanted him to be like the man he loved even though he didn't know it but Steve was the reason his father hated his son for so long or at least that's what Tony thinks as he sliced another cut along his wrist. "JARVIS don't tell the others what I'm doing" Tony asked the A.I "yes sir" The A.I replied with it's usual british accent.

Steve was just finishing his movie as he saw Stark walked pass covering the T.V for just a second god dammit Stark. I wish I could just hit you across the face you're lucky I love you. Wait is that blood? Steve thought as he turned the T.V off and started following him. Stark went into the bathroom and grabbed a bandage roll from the cabinet "why do you need a Bandage roll?" Steve asked startling the smaller man. "N-nothing" he replied in an insecure voice definitely not Tony Stark. Steve walked up to him and grabbed the wrist he has his cuts in while the other man winced at the pain "then what's this?" Steve asked as he showed himself and Tony his cuts. Tony for once in his life was speechless and he just stared at Steve. "Tony, why?" Steve asked with concern filling his voice. Tony yanked his arm away "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CARE!!!" He shouted as he dashed off to his room leaving Steve there shocked.

A few hours later Steve walked in Tony's room and found a knife coated with blood in his bloody hands just the blade pointed to his arc reactor. The thing keeping him alive. Steve dashed over and tackled him on to his bed and grabbed the knife, throwing it to the wall where Tony couldn't reach. Then he did something Tony wouldn't expect him to do, he hugged him and comfort him. Tony let the tears stream down his face and they stayed like that for two hours. "Tony, I want to ask you again, why are you cutting?" Steve asked, still hugging him. There was two minutes worth of silence before Tony spoke. "My dad he used to hit me and call me a disapointment. He use to wish that I was more like you." He said as tears were threatening to fall. Steve looked down at him and lifted his chin up to meet his hazel brown eyes. He leaned in close and gave Tony a kiss on the lips. The billionaire kissed back and they only pulled apart for air and returning to the kiss. "I love you Tony and I want to do that ever since new york." Steve smiled. Tony just nodded "me too" was his only reply. Later Steve wrapped the bandages around Tony's wrists and after he's done he went over to Tony, gave a small kiss and slept whilst hugging him. Tony fell asleep after Steve fell asleep. He was finally happy.

_____________
Ok so what do you think I mean it's my first time writing an angst and I'm pretty sure this is a horrible one any way bye see you later