America lovin > RM

this requested imagine is for @hannahfausnaught
sorry to keep you waiting for so long, hope ya like this :)

+

"Who's BTS?" You ask your best friend Rachel as she squeals whilst her eyes are glued onto her phone. "Kpop boy group that I lovee so much!" Your friend exclaims, emphasising the 'love.' You peek over her shoulder too see just what she's looking at on that phone of hers, you see an article open on that Kpop boy group 'BTS.'

"BTS back in America once again to film American Hustle Life Season 2!" You read aloud as Rachel jumps up and down. "Calm woman!" You exclaim. The school bell then rings, signalling the end of the day, you say goodbye to Rachel and a few other friends before heading back home.

"American Hustle Life? BTS? Hmm." You mutter to yourself, you pull out your earphones and let the music fill your ears.

+

Once at home you are greeted by your parents and your elder brother Jackson. "Yo." Your brother says whilst snapping his fingers, "What are you doing?" You ask whilst judging him. "I'm- I'm dancing." Your brother replies with a grin. You roll your eyes at his silliness.

"Hey by the way, some people just moved in so let's go say hi!" Jackson says to you, then before you can do anything he takes ahold of your wrist and drags you out the door. "Mum we'll be back, just going to say hi to our new neighbours!" Jackson shouts before shutting the door closed. "Apparently their from Korea or something." Jackson whispers, "Korea?" You say and your brother nods his head. You follow him down the hall way of the apartment and stop in front of the door to your 'new' neighbours. "Knock." Jackson commands, you then scoff, "Why don't you knock?" You say back.

"You knock."

"No you knock."

"Oh my god just knock on the damn door already-" You cut yourself off midway when the door suddenly opens, revealing a tall Asian boy with clearly dyed blonde hair. He then smiles, his eyes disappearing in the process and you see very noticeable dimples forming on both cheeks of his face.

Lol well he probably can't speak English anyway if he's Korean- "Hey guys can I help you?" The boy says in fluent English, his accent almost American in some way. You're then left speechless. "Hey man wassup!" Jackson says and pulls the boy into a bro hug, "We just came to say as you're our new neighbours! We're did you guys come from? I heard you're all from Korea." Your brother says and the boy keeps on smiling, "Haha yeah we are man, we're all from Korea,"

All?

"Kpop boy band I lovee so much! BTS!"

Rachel's words replay in your mind.

"We've just moved into this apartment for a bit whilst we film our show."

"BTS back in America once again to film American Hustle Life Season 2!"

No way.

The boy continues on to introduce himself, "I'm RapMonster by the way, actually just call me Namjoon. RapMonster's my stage name." He says. "Ah nicee bro, I'm Jackson."

"Ah I'm y/n" You say shyly, "Do you guys know the way around here? We're new so yeah haha." Namjoon says whilst rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah sure my sis will give you a tour! Right y/n?" Jackson says and you gulp, "Wait what-"

"Yeah she will! Go now! I gotta go now haha, see you around Namjoon!" Your brother says before running away. Your eyes watch your brothers figure disappear as he shuts the door to your place closed.

Your eyes then divert back to Namjoon and he puts on his shoes before walking out and closing the door. You then start to walk with him following closely behind, "Are you guys perhaps that kpop boy group BTS?" You ask, you then turn around to look at Namjoon who's looking at you stunned. "How do you know?!" He asks in a panicked tone, "Oh my friend told me about you guys today at school." You say.

"Yeah well we are, you guessed it. We're here to film-"

"American Hustle Life Season 2?" You finish off the sentence for him and he looks at you in awe. "Haha yep we are. I guess we'll be seeing each pretty often." He says and you nod your head. Namjoon seems like a nice guy, you think to yourself. "So this is the laundry room, everyone does their laundry here." You explain and Namjoon nods his head. You go on to explain more stuff to him about this apartment and you have small conversations with him, letting you find out more about him.

His name full name is Kim Namjoon, he's not much older than me, I'm 17 he's 19. He's part of the famous boy group BTS, he's the leader of his group and there are 6 others in his group. You learnt more about him but only listing a few for now.

You both end up back in front of Namjoon's place, "I'll see you around y/n?" He says and you nod your head. He then walks in after giving you a small wave and shuts the door closed.

You walk away back to your place with both hands on your cheeks, you can't stop yourself from smiling like an idiot as well. "Y/N!" You hear Namjoon shout, you turn around and see him running towards you. "Here's my number, call me." He says with a wink before running back inside. You look down at the nicely folded piece of paper he gave to you.

Then once at home the first thing you do is of course, call him, and you both talk for hours.

+

A few months later

It was now getting closer to Namjoon and his groups departure back to Korea. As everytime you both met, he'd keep you up to date with the show, he said they've only got one last episode to film. You don't want him to leave though, you wanted him to stay.

Later on that night Namjoon calls you out and you secretly come out, trying not to wake up your sleeping family. You shut the door closed and see Namjoon sitting on the steps, "Aye come sit here y/n, I gotta tell you something." Namjoon says, as he pats the empty spot next to him. You then take a seat, "Look y/n I don't wanna leave this place, I love it but I have no choice.. I'm going home next week on Monday," Namjoon says, 7 more days left, you think to yourself. "I want you to come with me, I like you a lot and I don't want to be apart from you. Everytime I see you, I smile, my eyes light up and I don't want to ever lose that feeling." Namjoon says as you look at him blankly, but inside its total chaos.

"Will you come back with me?" Namjoon asks as he takes your hand in his.

"Y-yes. I want too." You say and Namjoon smiles, after talking for awhile you then decide to head back inside. "See you tomorrow baby." Namjoon says, you eyes widen at the word he'd just called you. "Why? I can't my baby, baby?" He says, you then laugh. "Alright see you tomorrow baby." You say to him, calling him the same name. You then give him a quick kiss on the cheek before running back inside to your place.