Never forget you > Jimin

An imagine for BTS____Lover   I hope ya like it haha <3

••

Park Jimin looked down at his clipboard, the next patient was a female, age 18, only a 2 years younger than him. He then looked for her name, "Adri." He then called out.

A girl, a beautiful girl then walked up to him and smiled. "Annyeonghasaeyo." She said to him with a bow. He then blushed, "A-ah nae." He then led her to the examination room.

"What is the problem?" He asked, she then bit her lip. "It's okay you can tell me Adri. We're here to help!" He said in a cheerful voice. She then giggled, "Haha.. Well.. I suspect I have cancer doctor-nim." She said and the smile was wiped off Park Jimin's face. "O-oh. Please come this way and we'll check for sure. How long have you been suspecting this?" He asked her.

"Since last week. It didn't hurt, I didn't notice anything until now. I'm afraid it's too-"

"Don't ever say it's too late Adri." Park Jimin said re-assuring her, he then placed his hand on her shoulder. He then saw she looked flustered, "This room." He said pointing a finger. She then bowed before going in.

Is Park Jimin I love with one of his patients?

D-5

He had managed to get closer to Adri, as she had been his no.1 patient. He built up the courage to ask her out and she hesitantly accepted. So today, they were going to go out for dinner.

And he was going to confess to her today.

Park Jimin was satisfied with his outfit today and pulled out front of Adri's house confidently. He then got out of his car and rung the door bell. The door opened to reveal a beautiful girl standing before him, in a long sleeved black dress.

"You look.. Beautiful tonight. So beautiful." Park Jimin said to the girl, she then giggled. "Gamsa. You look hot tonight?" She said and he laughed whilst shaking his head. "Shall we?" He asked she took hold of his arm and they both walked back to his car.

Flashback:

"The girl I love has stage 4 cancer?" Park Jimin said, now collapsing to the ground. He used his arms to steady himself, "Yes. I'm afraid so. She'll be gone in a few days Jimin." The head doctor told him. Park Jimin couldn't accept this. He couldn't accept this at all.

Present time:

After they finished their delicious meal, Jimin drove to his secret spot. A cliff, he would go there when he needed to clear his mind. They both got out of the car, Jimin then escorted Adri to the part of the cliff where it was safe to sit down. "I need to tell you something." Jimin started off, the girl then turned her head to look at him.

Her beauty overwhelmed him, he couldn't hold it back any longer. He kissed her passionately, he wrapped his arms around his waist and deepened the kiss.

She also then wrapped her arms around his waist, when he pulled back he was out of breath, "I like- no I love you Adri." He said and she smiled, a sad, weak smile. "Y-you know I have cancer? I'll be gone soon Jimin." She said pushing him away, she then got up and started to make her way back the car."

Adri wait." Jimin called after her, making her come to a stop. "I'll be gone soon. There's not point in loving me Jimin." She said, he then wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know. But just let me love you now. Before you go." She then shook her head, now softly crying.

"When I'm gone Jimin, do me a favour okay? A favour or two?" She asked and he nodded his head, "Don't cry over me, stay strong and..."

She mustered up the courage to say the following words.

"Move on. Forget about me."

"No. I will never forget about you. Even if I move on, I never will." His words melted her heart and she smiled.

The day of her funeral.

Jimin didn't cry. He ful-filled her request of being and staying strong.

But it didn't last long, when he got back home to his apartment he bawled his eyes out. 

"I miss you Adri." He said in between his sobs. He'll never forget about her.