Chapter Twenty One - Epilogue - I'll Stand By You

Start from the beginning

Well, except for the fact everything was going to change, but I hoped it was a good change.I walked alongside Jackson, I'd been working up the courage to tell him all day, but I was scared it would mess with our plans. Deep down I knew it wouldn't but the fear was still there.

We got in Jacksons car and drove all the way home and I still hadn't said anything. Jackson, however was able to sense something was on my mind and the minute we stepped inside the apartment he took my hand and led me to the couch.

"Are you okay? You're a little quiet."

I nodded, I was okay after all. I bit my lip and pulled my dance bag up onto my lap. I took a deep breath and pulled out a small brown paper bag. He tilted his head and looked at me with an almost amused look, but then opened the bag anyway and pulled out a white and pastel pink box that said Pregnancy test in black bold letters. He looked up at me again, this time frowning.

"You're not are you?" he managed to whisper, his voice betrayed his face. I could hear the excitement bubbling in his throat.

"Take a look and find out." I smiled.

I watched as Jackson pulled the test out of the box. He read the results, then the back of the box, then the results again. I felt tears gather at the corner of my eyes as he realized the very same thing I had only mere hours before. I was pregnant.

"A baby?" he murmured.

"Looks like it." I grinned. "It's early days, five weeks by my calculations. But yes... we're having a baby."

Jackson placed the box and test back in the bag then moved closer to me to wrap me in his arms. "Should we postpone the honeymoon?" he questioned

"Till when? After the baby is born." I teased.

Jackson laughed. "Okay okay. Point taken. Well do we tell anyone?"

I shook my head and snuggled in to Jackson chest. "Let's keep this between us for a while."

RIght now I wanted this moment just for us. We could tell everyone and prepare once we were back. Jackson nodded and kissed me deeply.

Later that night, before we went to sleep, Jackson lay on my stomach and sang a song before whispering. "From now until forever, I will be there for you and your mommy."

**

The next morning my mother picked me up at the crack of dawn, it was still dark out, but she insisted that we were already running late. A few hours later I sat in front of the mirror and stared at the person looking back at me. Her makeup was immaculate, and her long deep red hair was pulled back in an intricate bun. But aside from the outside modifications, the happiness in her eyes, my eyes... was so clearly evident that nothing else mattered. I could marry Jackson in a burlap sack and none of this would feel any less wonderful.

I turned and looked around the room. A couple of my friends from the company were my bridesmaids, and Alice, well alice was my maid of honour and flower girl. My mom was helping her with her basket of flowers. I stood up and walked over to them both.

"You look beautiful Alice." I murmured, kneeling down to be at her level.

"So you do you Aunt Amber." She giggled. She looked at me and placed her little hand on my cheek. "Uncle Jackson will think so too."

I stood up and looked at my Mother, who had tears in her eyes. "I can't believe my baby is getting married." She sobbed, I could feel my own emotions running rampant, but before I could cry mom shook her head and composed herself. "No tears! We don't have time to reapply makeup.":