Prologue

"Nice kill, (L/n)!" You high fived Tanaka and Nishinoya as practice ended. "Where did Shimizu and Yachi go?" You looked around as Nishinoya handed you a towel and a water bottle. "They went home earlier while you went out to get the ball that rolled out, you don't remember?" You shook your head as you wiped your sweat. "I'm going to go change." You told him but then suddenly he stopped you. Tanaka and Nishinoya ran for the doors, closing and locking them.

"W-What's going on?" You asked as Tanaka and Nishinoya both smirked. "We're going to play a little gam before we all go home." "What game?' Sawamura asked. "Seven Minutes in Heaven!" They placed their hands on their hips as everyone gathered around them. "B-But...I'm the only female..." You got a volleyball and prepared to spike it at their faces, but then Sugawara placed his hand on your shoulders and said "Have you ever played this game before?" You shook your head, "But I know how to play it". You threw the ball up in the air and jumped to spike it to the other side of the net.

Before it could hit the ground you heard a familiar bean yell "ROLLING...THUNDER!!!" as he saved the ball from hitting the ground. You burst in laughter as you got back to the ground. "Fine...I'll play your game." You said as you caught the ball. "Kageyama!" You yelled throwing the ball to him so he could set it, "Go!" He responded and set the ball. In a whole second you spiked the ball and hit the ground before Nishinoya could even see it.

"Fine, I'll play." You said as Tanaka started collecting objects from each player. You put in a/an (object you'd put in the sack XD). "Let's do this!" You, Tanaka, and Nishinoya yelled. "Try to keep it down guys." Sawamura said sheepishly. Everyone sat in a circle as Tanaka chose who were to go first.