CH 17 : School start

Start from the beginning

Jungkook and Eunha changed a glance and smiled at each other. eunha then moved first with SinB to the result's board and Jungkook with Jin trailing from behind.

There were so crowded but Hayoung seemed had seen the result when Sehun reached there beside her. Namjoo who was busy slipping through the crowd to see her result was pulled by Jongin.

" Yaa don't pushed yourself like that. You're small enough to get hurt like that. You are at the 3th ranking" Jin told SinB Due to his height, there was not much problem to see the result from far. SinB blinked before jumped in happiness.

"What's yours ?" SinB asked him.

"The 4th" He grinned. SinB smiled back.

While on the other hand, Jungkook and Eunha who are as tall as Jin could see their results from far. The fact that their names were at the top of the list making it easier.

'1st - Jeon JungKook

2nd- Kim EunhA

Jungkook smiled at his result. Eunha used to argue if her result was lost by Jungkook but not that day.

"Congratulation, jungkook" She smiled as she turned her head to him. Jungkook smiled back.

" It is the first time I hear that from you after all this while is either a shout or a warning" He chuckled. " Congratulation to you too, Eunha You did well."

He patted Eunha's head.She just grinned at him.

" So, can I get a present for this ?" Jungkook asked. Eunha blinked.

"Wha--what do you want ?" EUnha asked back. Jungkook leaned his face closer to unha's while She pulled her head backwards. When their faces were only inches to each other, Jungkook whispered.

" Later, at home" He smirked. He then turned around to Jin and left to canteen since it was the reccess hour. Eunha let out a deep breath.

" What was that ? What with that smile?" She mumbled. SinB walked to her.

" What's wrong ?" She asked eunha. Eunha told her everything while they walking towards the canteen. SinB nodded at her friend and smiled meaningfully.

" He want 'that' thing" SinB whispered at Eunha before she walked in towards the counter leaving Her. eunha gasped before shook her head.

" It couldn't be that" eunha mumbled to herself before trailing SinB to the counter to take food.

" Here!" Jungkook patted the bench beside him signing Eunha and SinB to join him with Jin.SinB looked at Eunha before sat beside Jin. Eunha bite her lips a bit and sat beside Jungkook. They started to eat. 

Jungkook stole a glance at Eunha before continue eating.she still thinking of what SinB had said to her.

'What if Jungkook really wants to do that ? Should I be prepared ? What should I buy ? ? Lingeries ?' She thought about it before shook her head away. Jungkook saw it and asked her.

"Something's wrong ?" Eunha looked at him. She stared at his face. Jungkook looked so innocent to her, he might not think about 'that'. Eunha's thought. She shook her head and smiled.

" Nope. I'm fine" EUnha assured him.

"Yaa. Eat the vegetables too. Why do you always isolating the vegetables and eat only the meat ?" Jin nagged at SinB. She frowned and took a bit of the vegetables. "More more! It is not enough for your body, SinB"