CH 17 : School start

School starts again

School starts again. Even they were married. Jungkook and Eunha  still going to school like other student. They left home together and they chose to walk to school rather than using the car since the school were just few kilometres from their house.

She smiled at Jungkook after he done locking the gate. He held out his hand.

"What ?" she blinked and asked.

" Your hand. Come here"  Jungkook said while gesturing Eunha's hand to put it on his. Then he pulled her slightly and they walked to school.  eunha who were still confused looked at their hands and blushed.

" Yaa. Do we have to do this ?" Eunha  asked while following him. helooked at her and tighten his hand on hers.

"Why not ? There's nothing wrong I guess" He smiled. she gave in and grip his hand tight. She smiled and continued walking to school with him.

Once they reached at the school gate, Eunha pulled her hand away. Jungkook who felt the sudden lost blinked and looked at Eunha in confusion.

" We're at school. People are watching. Mehrong. " Eunha stucked her tongue out and walked fastly inside. Jungkook chuckled and trailed her from behind. He agreed with Eunha to not show so much affection in school. Other students could start to make a new issue.

" eunhaaa ! I miss you !"SinB who met eunha at their locker and directly hugged her. Eunha smiled and patted her bestfriend's back.

" I miss you too, SinB~ya" SinB chuckled. She then saw Jungkook came from behind Eunha and slowly released their hug. He rested his back beside Eunha's locker to wait for her.

" Yaa.. What is this ? Did you guys come together to school ? So sweet this two lovely bird" SinB teased. Eunha turned her head to look at Jungkook and he was just smiling. She cupped her bestfriend face due to embarrassment.

" Yaa. Yaa. Don't tease like this" she blushed. SinB just giggled.Eunha started to take some books from the locker and after she done, SinB clung her hand around Eunha's. She turned toJungkook before they walked to the class.

"Mianhae Jungkook. At home she is yours, but in school, she is mine" SinB told him. They laughed at her joke.

"It's okay. I'm leaving her to you. Just don't bully her so much" Jungkook answered.

" Ouuu.. What is this ? Jungkook is being overprotective ?"  SinB teased. 

"So, did something happen ?" SinB asked EUnha with her famous naughty grin once they reached their place in the class. SinB peeked at Jungkook who were talking to Jin before turn her attention to Eunha. Eunha looked at her for a while.

" Yeah. Kinda. At least we'd made up. No more fights, and we're good now" she answered and smiled. SinB smirked.

"How did it happened ? Through something intimate ?"  SinB  asked. Eunha blinked for seconds tried to proccess her words.