CH 17 : School start

Start from the beginning

" Wha--what do you mean ?"  she asked. SinB rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Ouh come on, Eunha We're almost an adult now. You should understand what I mean" SinB said. Eunha stay silent. SinB finally gave in. She leaned closer to Eunha and whispered.

"I mean, did you do 'that' thing during your honeymoon ? You know.... that thing called... .." Eunha widen her eyes at what SinB said. She slightly pushed SinB away.

"Yaa-- yaa there's nothing like that happened" She blushed. She continued her words in a whisper "We're still schooling. Are you crazy ? What if I get pregnant ?"

Namjoo chuckled at her bestfriend before saying it slowly.

" Silly. There is a thing called condom" She rolled her eyes. For the nth time Eunha widen her eyes again. She can't believe that her bestfriend has this little dirty mind. Eunha shook her head away. She peeked at Jungkook before looked away blushing.

Eunha thought for seconds. SinB was right. They were already married and something as intimate as that could happen. Eventhough they are still schooling, the fact that they are almost an adult, it possibly could happen. They could do it without Eunha getting pregnant. she blushed again at her thought before shook it away. She continued preparing her books.

" I heard you guys had made up" Jin asked Jungkook while pointing at Eunha using his nose. Jungkook turned his head and looked at Her. He smiled and nodded.

" Yeah. I'm glad she finally opened her heart for me" Jin nodded at his answer.

"You've been loving her since your kid anyway. Wah! Our kookie is grown up already !" Jin patted Jungkoo's back head before Jungkook shoved his hand away. Jin knew a lot about that. They've been a bestfriend since primary school. He used to watch their fights and admit how silly Jungkook is to not confessed his feeling since before.

" By the way, Jungkook" Jin smirked while calling his friend.

" Hmm. what hyung?" jungkook asked but his focus was towards his book. Jin leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

"Did you guys making love already ?"
Jungkook blinked at Jin's question. It doesn't took so much time for him to understand what Jin meant. He is a grown up man anyway. He gave a stern stare at Jin.

"What ? It is just a simple question. Anyway, I know you have those dirty imagination too and I know you can't resist Eunha's body" Jin told him and grinned. Jungkook pretended to hit him and Jin laughed while dodged it away.

"I told you to not looking at her that way! She's my wife now" Jungkook whispered but still sounded strict. Jin laughed again.

" Yaa. I'm not looking at her that way. I was just stating the fact about you. Ouh come on, I know a lot about you. We used to watch together and... "  Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Yaa yaa. If you mentioned about it again, I'll kill you !" Jungkook warned him but in a joking way. Jin can't help but laughed. He shoved Jungkook away. Jungkook kept his straight face to cover the fact he was embarassed by what Jin said.

He looked at Eunha She was focusing on her book. To him, Jin was right. They were married anyway. They were legally to do 'it' anyway. There were no problems at all. However, Jungkook have no courage yet to touch her in that intimate way. He afraid Eunha won't like it. He shook his head and focused back to his book.

"Results are out !" Jimin told his classmates. Most of the students were rushed away to the result's board. There were also some of them who lazily waked out the class seemed not approved with the fact.