Weather

Okay so it decided to rain not to long ago. Which is weird cause I live in Southern California and its June. So why not? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A couple friends and you were hanging out at the park.  It was pretty sunny so far. It was pretty nice outside. As you guys were messing around and swinging on the swings, a group of boys from your school came along.  Among them was (C/n) . He looked great as per usual. He had a  jacket on which was weird cause it's pretty hot outside. 

" Well look who we have stumbled upon" (C/F/N) said as they came up to you guys.  You guys said high to them and the boys leaned against the railing of the swings. Your friends and his were able to keep a nice steady conversation going. You guys were just talking and not realizing the clouds had started moving.

The conversation and jokes were still going. You were still aware of how the weather started changing.  Soon the wind picked up and you were starting to get a little chilly. No one seemed to think anything else of it. Thats when you felt a drop hit your nose. You looked up and more drops came down. Soon it was pouring. 

Everyone just kept laughing and smiling. You all said and you started walking home. The cold air started nipping at your skin. You heard a couple footsteps then a thud. You turned around and there was (C/N) on the floor.  All he had was a huge grin on his face as he looked at you. You both started laughing.

You walked over to him. You held out a hand for him and he accepted it. I help pull him up but almost fell back in the process. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He took off his jacket and held it over our heads. You liked the close proximity.  You could feel the warmth radiating off him. You could also smell the little cologne he had on. It didn't choke you from all the oxygen. 

" So I want to know if you would like to go out with me sometime? Maybe..." he looked at you sheepishly. You smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek. He looked down at you smiled. " I'll take that as a yes. How about a cliché  kiss in the rain" he asked again this time he smirked. You nodded and he kissed you. 

-=============================================-

I hope this was okay. Thanks for 2k reads!!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!!!! Thanks guys