Football Game

You and (C/n) are both in the marching band meaning every friday night you were occupied and forced to go every home football game. Which wasn't to bad, it did mean you get to hang out with all of your friends who were in your section.  You guys sat in your bleachers and had a good time. Everyone was betting, laughing and joking around. It was just a good time in general. You secretly stole glances at (C/n ) when ever you could. (C/n) and you were actually pretty good friends. You could talk to him with out making a fool of yourself. Sometimes you were scared you made your feelings to obvious for him.

The game soon ended and the band walked back to the band room. It was crowded while two hundred kids put away their instruments. (C/n) was talking to one of his friends in your section.  You put your instrument away. Not realizing your phone had fell out of your pocket while you were putting your case away.  You being the talented person you were went to get your other instrument and bring it home for the weekend. You managed to get across the room to your other locker. You pulled out your alto sax case and set down on your floor. You turned to around to be face to chest actually with (C/n). You looked up and your (e/c) eyes poured into his (e/c) orbs.

" I believe I have something that belongs to you" you gave him a confused look. He pulls out your phone and you reached out for it before you could grab it he held it high above your head.  Compared to him you were quite small. You frowned and looked up at him.

" I think I deserve an award don't you " he asked you in teasing voice.

" What do you want"

He looked at your phone and unlocked it. It didn't have a password on it. You felt stupid. He snooped through your phone. He messed with it.

" You going to explain what you are doing" he looked  up at you from your phone. He continued to do what ever he was doing before handing it back to you. You took it  from him and placed it back in your pocket.He probably just spammed people and you would have to apologize later. He turned around like he was about to leave but he didn't. He faced you again.

" Do you like me (Y/n)" he asked his eyes filled with curiosity and boldness. Your stomach drop. You were going to be sick. You were about to face rejection. Had you made it that obvious? You really wanted to cry. Also eat ice cream later.

" No get over you ego (C/n)" you spat at him. This was you trying to defend yourself from heart break. You had to protect yourself.

" Are you sure" he was suddenly a lot closer to you. His larger frame blocking any exit. You shook your head no. The small child inside of you coming out. The one thing you had always feared rejection.

" Well it turns out I like you too. So, (Y/n) would you do me the honor and go out with me" you smiled at him and nodded your head.He chuckled and pulled you into a hug. He kissed your head. "Text me when you get home" You were about to ask him how since you didn't have his number but then you realized he had your phone. So you told him a quiet okay.

" I got to go" he titled your chin up so he could see your face. He placed a small kiss on your lips. He smiled and kissed your forehead one more time before leaving.

You smiled as you thought to yourself. The boy you had been crushing on for months has finally asked you out. You kept smiling like the dork you are.
=============================
I wrote this originally for a competition but it's true. This is how my boyfriend (now ex) actually asked me out.