It Takes 2- no. 10 Tf2xReader

You sat reading a batman comic book , issue 420.

"Oh C'mon Joker! " , you groaned.

Medic came round the corner of the lounge flipping through a clipboard of papers with a stitched hand Scout.

"So. " , You sigh swinging your legs from the table they laid on ," Is Mister High school fan girl ok yet?"

Medic sighs ," vell. He is somevhat back to normal. But. He-"

"He won't give up the suit." , Scout says as his intently stares at his hand.

"But, like. He won't molest me in my sleep?" , you inquire.

Medic shrugs, " who knows. He might ."

You scowl.

"Kidding."

Scout plumps himself on the couch still eyeing his hand. Medic rolls his eyes and groans ,

"For gotts Sake Scout , it iznt going to fall off. Quit waiting!"

Scout looks up and nochanatly replies ," Well, you had your glasses off".

"Because I couldn't bear fixing your ugly hand", Medic spats.

"Will you both please SHUT UP!" You shout throwing an apple at Medic and an empty Bonk can at Scout.

"Yikes okay okay, got it."

"Ja Zame. I gut it."

"Good" , you say contently , relaxing back into your graphic novel. Then ,

"MEDIC!!!" , All three of you jump at the sound of Demo and Soldier screamming.

You run , followed by Scout and of course Medic into a room where , Heavy is knocked out over a table, Engineer is lying against the wall and Pyro is shaking in the corner. Then your eyes dart to the Spy , Solider, and Demo dog pile.

"Oh my gott." , Medic says as he palms his face.

Demo say over gritted teeth trying to suppress the crazy Spy ,"Drug 'im or Somthin Mate!!"

"NOW MAGGOTS!!" , Soldiers say as he is flung across the room ," AAHHH!" Bam! Against the other side of the walls.

"And Huuraah!" , Demo crys as Medic nods determinedly and turns to you.

"(Y/N) Run into the infirmary and grab my blue and red special box. You'll know it when you see it. Now please go! Schnell!!" , he urged you and you bobbed your head ,

"On It!"

You ran as fast as your legs could take you. You (h/c h/L) bopping up and down your shoulders. When you made it to the infirmary you burst through the door and looked scatterbrained until you found it. Heading towards the door without looking smashing your head against the medigun attached to the ceiling causing your to flip and thump onto your back knocking the wind out of you ,

"F-FUCK!!"

Scout ran in ," (Y/N) Come On-" he did the same as your , falling right beside you as you rubbed your head .

"Ahh shiiiiit."

"S-scout c'mon!" You stagger up gripping his stitched hand. There was a loud Shhhrip! And his hand detached.

"Oh my god" , you hissed mouth agape.

Scout shot up now screaming ," OH MY GOD (Y/N) WWWHHHHYYYYY?????????!!!!!!"

"IM SO SORRY!"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND COME ON!" Medic appeared ripping the blue and red container from your hands.

"DUMMKOPFs!", he mutters under his breath.

They run back into the lounge but notice. Demo is now past out on the floor and . Spy is gone.