Medic x child Reader

Requested By:
Medicpony :D

"Hallo Papa!" You called from the hallway making your way to the kitchen where your father, Scout , Spy , Solider, and a drunk Demo sat around.
"hallo meine junge Dame" , Medic smiled.

Scout rose an eyebrow as Spy said, "English, please."

You chuckled, "ok ok."

Medic smiled and slid out a chair for you to sit in.

"Now, vhy are you really here?" He smirked.

You grinned widely, you knew exactly why and so did he. Trying to suppress your excited giggling you took a deep breath.
"Because it iz my birthday! I'm 13 today !" You jumped up in glee.

"Ah ja my little girl iz now a young lady." Medic came up and hugged you.

Spy sat lighting a cigarette ," ah 13 . Wow. It waz only yesterday when you were a just a baby"

Scout nods and smiles," hey, hey! (Y/N) I think maybe your old enough to. Come prank Sniper and Pyro with me?"

You were about to go until Medic shook his head ," Vell we'll just vait on zat. Ja, because I haff a special gift for my (Y/N)".
You smiled and jumped ," Really papa!?"

He laughed ," Ov course! I mean you only turn 13 once . Now, c'mon !" He raced you to the infirmary. Once inside he saw you and grinned. Reaching and taking out a medium sized box from under his desk. You walked over , knitting your fingers together do to your exceeding excitement.

"Now, I Believe you are old enough to start your training to be a Medic! Just like your ol' man." He chuckled handing you the box. You took it smiling sincerely , then looked up.

"May I" you nodded at the box and he laughed,
"Ja Ja go on! Open it!"

You smiled tearing into it. As you did Medic said softly,
"Ich liebe dich (Y / N) , Ihr jetzt ein großes Mädchen"

You gazed up before continuing to hug your Father ,"ich liebe dich zu Papa"

He chuckled as he hugged you back, pulling away so you could rip open to your present.

Your face lit up as you happily swung out your very own nurse jacket. Hand stitched and everything. Then you saw in the inside pocket was stitched in German :
For my beautiful daughter (y/n)
You are my whole world and I want you to know that I love you so much. You are a big girl now. And know if anything happens. Where ever you are. I will always be there. Even if you can't see me.
Love,
Daddy ,
PS: Archemedies demanded to be part so. There. Dumb bird. But this dumb bird loves you to, but not as much as I do!

You laughed at the end and hugged your father again tightly. He chuckled and hugged you back. You let go and started to slip on the jacket until.

"THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN OUR INTELLIGENCE!" With that sirens and lights started to Blare.

You were used to this but. You sighed and thought 'really? Even on my birthday?!'

Medic stood up and gazed at you. He crouched a bit to be eye level with you,
"I'm sorry Leibe , but duty calls"

You nodded," Ja I know, bitte be safe."

He swung on his medigun and winked at you ,

"I Alvays am. Now bitte go to your room. You are safe zere" he pecked your forehead before leaving. Rushing off to help the others.

You nodded determinedly , not to let your father down.