Yandere Spy x Reader

A/n : Now pleaze bare vith me I haff never done a yandere bevore. Zo if it iz .. Vell. Terrible. Hehe. I'm sAaawrryy (not sorry) heheHahahahHAhHA *cough* Ja.

"He is.. Well. A little oppressed with yow. Y'know. So I'd uhh, wahtch out (Y/N)" Scout said wearily as he munched on a chicken leg. You say across from him , legs laying across the coffee table. Sighing you shrug.

" I mean. It's a little flattering. But. Stealing my tooth brush. That's a little."

"Insane?"

"Yup pretty much."

Scout shrugged finishing up and reaching for another drummie until you snagged it from his grasp.

"Yo!"

Taking a large watery bite, " YO!"

"Yow sick ."

You stuck your tongue at him . Until you both heard footsteps. Both looking down at the door to the lounge you both grimaced as you wait for the worst. The footsteps approaching. Louder and louder.

Clutching your seat. "Oh my god I can't do this!"

"Be strong!" Scout leaned and gripped your shoulder. You both now a little freaked until.

"(Y/N)?! Vhere are jou!?" The voice of the Medic relaxing the both of you.

"Yeah what's up Doc?" You said swinging your feet from the table and leaning forward. Ready to stand. When Medic came into view he smiled.

"Vay I talk to jou in private?" He wondered.

You rose an eyebrow to scout but shrugged and nodded.
"A'ight sure."

"Wundabar!" Medic clapped his hands and led you to.

'Oh no' you thought . To Spy's room.

"Uh Medic?"you pointed but he lightly pushed you forward opening the door. You were in and he shut the door behind you. You turned to face him and he smiled devilishly.

"Uh. Me-"

" Oui mon amour~" he coped as his voice thickened into a French accent .

'Um, now what the he-' your thoughts stopped as you back up a bit almost tripping on- AN ARM!?

You looked and saw a bloodied Medic with a butterfly knife sticking out his back from under you.

"Oh WOAH!"

"Do not fret mon amour, he . Fell. Into. My knife. Oui now. Why I brought your here. I vish to zhow you zomzing." He smiled as he uncloaked into ...

You mouth hung open.
He was in a skimpy , tight, Japanese school girl outfit. Smiling at you he wondered.
"Do zou like vhat you zee?"

You mentally puked.
"Uh. I -"

"Seduce me." He then purred.

"Ohmygod What-"

"SEDUCE ME."

"THE CRAP NO!"

"Very Vell."

Your eyes widened as a crazed gaze formed on his hidden features.
He started to pull out medic's bone saw and you immediately ran the heck out.

"Awwww Hell Nahhh!!" You say a your ran as fast as your legs could pump. You could hear someone close behind you.

"(Y/N) MY LOVE WAIT!!!"

"NO!"

"SENPAI!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"IS SPY IN A SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT!"

"SCOUT C'MON!" You grabbed his wrist and dragged him with you as you both ran for your lives.

As you both sprinted Scout noticed a turn and three both of you against the side of the wall. Listening intently at the increasing footsteps. You nodded to scout who put his foot out. He smirked.
"Hah, let's see him get a face full a' .."

"I DONT ZINK ZOOO!!~~" Spy cooed sickly and SLICE! Went Scouts foot as a bone saw skidded past. You both glance at eachother. Scout starts screamming as you join in.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Spy laughed manically flashing up his skirt a bit . Until.

"Alright Zatz Enough." Medic shot him in the face Twice and once in the shoulder with tranquilizer darts from his syringe gun.

He then switched to the medigun to heal scout amputated foot as you both call happily.
"Medic!"

He smiled and nodded "Jawohl! Oh, andz Fräulein."

"B-but how. I saw you dead. O-on the ground!" You said astonished.

He chuckled, "Respawn!"

END
A/n: requezted by zee shcon @TheGoldenSpy1234