Part 7

I was so excited for Will's party. Practically the whole school was going. I finished getting ready and walked down stairs. Carter and Nick were down stairs waiting for a cab. I'm guessing they plan on getting pissed as well.

Carter winked at me and I blushed. Suddenly he has been able to make me blush? I walked to the door and grabbed my bag.

"What time you coming back?" Asked Nick. He was in protective mode again.

"I'm not coming back until tomorrow morning." I said."Will's letting me stay in his room." I said while opening the door. Their cab was already there.

"No!" Carter said. I looked at him confused."I mean, is it really right to sleep in a room with a drunk, horny teenage boy." Carter said. He turned to Nick waiting for him to tell me off.

"Carters right, its not a good idea." Nick said. Carter gave me a smug smile. That only lasted a few seconds."But I trust you to be responsible Taylor." He said giving me a look. I smiled at my brother. He trusts me. What a dumb thing to do.

"What? Your really gonna let her sleep in that twats room." Carter said. Nick and I gave him a confused look. He was acting so protective all of a sudden.

"Yes?" Nick said. It was more of a question because Nick wasn't sure if he was saying the right answer or not. By the way Carter is acting I'd be pretty confused aswell.

"No..." Carter said like he was talking to a five year old. I rolled my eyes at them both and opened door.

"I'd love to stay here and listen to you argue like 5 year olds but I have a party to go to...Thanks for the cab by the way." I said smiling at them both as the rushed to the door. I ran down the steps and into the cab. Hard to do in heels.

"GO GO GO." I shouted at the cab driver as I jumped in the back. He hit the pedal and I looked out the window to see the boys just behind the cab. Losers.

I arrived at the party and it was already packed. You could hear the music from miles away. People were dancing on the lawn, on the stairs, even in the baths! I payed for the cab and went to find Will. And the booze. Luckily I found him and the booze right next to him. Win Win. I grabbed a bottle and pooped the top off. Will, like usual, was chatting up some girl. I sneaked up behind him and pinched his butt.

"Hey sexy..." I whispered in his ear. He shooed the girl away and turned to me.

"Sexy?" He asked with a cocky smile. Here we go with the ego thing again. I put my beer down and grabbed his hand.

"Forget I said it. I don't want you're head getting too big." I said. He laughed sarcastically and dragged me towards the living room.

"My beer!" I said. I tried to turn back but he had a tight hold on my hand.

"There will plenty of others tonight. Now come dance."

I huffed. I wanted THAT beer.

Carter POV

When another cab finally arrived we went to the party. I was in the mood to get absolutely wasted. Nick and I went and grabbed a beer and scanned the room.

"Who have you got your eye on tonight?" He asked me. Your sister? No probably shouldnt say that.

"Secret." I told him. He gave me a look that said 'Are you fucking kidding me'. I smiled at him and sipped my beer. To be honest I just wanted Taylor. Forget fucking some other girl.

"You?" I asked him. He scanned the room and pointed to some orange blond across the room. I shook my head. Such bad taste in girls. He ditched me to go chat up the girl. By the looks of it, it was working.

I scanned the rest of the room. Loads of people were dancing and getting pissed. So much fun. I spotted Taylor through the crowd dancing with Will. Do they ever leave each others side? I took a big swig of my beer and headed in there direction.

I came up behind her and whispered:

"Dance with me..."

"Nope." She said without even turning to me. I put my hands on her ass. She turned out of Wills embrace who was pretty much too drunk to notice. I put my arms around her waist.

"Don't touch my ass." She whispered angrily.

"Not like I haven't before." I said with a smug smile. She blushed and turned away from me.

"Awww. You're blushing." I said. She turned back to me looking pissed.

"Shut up. You have a tiny dick by the way." She said then walked off.She did not just diss my junk. That is not on. I stormed after her. Grabbing a beer on the way.

"My dick is not small!" I shouted. A few people gave me a weird look. Some people actually looked down at my crouch to check. PEVS!

I ran up stairs after Taylor. She walked into some room and I followed.

"You would make a really good stalker where your older." She told me. Ignoring her sarky comment, I pulled her into my arms and dragged her on to the bed. Surprisingly she didn't move away.

"Stop bullying me." I told her. She turned to me and slapped me on the chest. I laughed at how much she hits people. I think its a habit.

"So when's our date?" she asked. I thought about it. Hmmm.

"Now." I said.

"Now? We are having a date in Wills bedroom. Don't you think that's a bit creepy." She said to me. Yep that was. I grabbed her hand and led her to a different room.

"This just guarantees that I get a second date. Who would want a date in some guys bedroom?" I said.

"What if I don't want to go on another date with you?" She asked. Who wouldn't?

"I will annoy you every time I see you." I said.

"You do that already you idiot."

"You know you love it really." I said.I began kissing down her neck.

"Hmmm, I guess I do."She mumbled. She rested her head on my chest with my arms wrapped around her waste. It felt natural to be like this with her. It was like we fitted together

We sat there talking the whole night talking about everything. I feel like I know everything about her. What music she likes, her favorite food. The job she wants to get. Her obsession with alcohol,slightly worrying.

At some point through the night we both fell asleep. I just hope she would still be there when I wake up in the morning this time.