3

Yoongi banged his head on the table after Jimin left. He erased what he'd done when he first turned away from Jimin since it was useless anyway.

He couldn't be with Jimin like that anymore. It was getting too hard to hide his feelings for the younger. But he didn't want to stop what they had. It might be the only time they could be together.

He was sure Jimin had no feelings since he just as easily left Yoongi when they were done. And that killed him.

He fiddled with the pen, thinking about how he can make all of this better. Should he confess? Or should he stay quiet? He didn't know the answer.

When the door opened, he jumped a little, accidentally throwing the pen into the air and fumbled with catching it. He ended up hitting it to the floor and just stared at it. Along with all his other failures in life.

Namjoon chuckled at the scene and quietly closed the door. He sat on the chair opposite Yoongi and placed his elbows on his knees, leaning forward.

"How's the composition coming along, Hyung?"

"Terrible now. It was going fine and then I got distracted." Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I saw Jimin come out of here a little worse for wear. Everything okay between you?" He asked gently. He knew this was a sensitive topic, but it needed to be discussed.

"Everything's great. We have sex when either of us are stressed about something. And the best part is, there's none of that stupid cuddling or talking about our feelings at the end." Yoongi's voice trailed off. "Everything's just great." He whispered.

"Great! I didn't think anything was wrong, just thought I'd ask." Namjoon jumped from the chair, startling Yoongi.

Namjoon walked towards the door and took hold of the handle, not turning it yet. "So the crying Jimin is doing has nothing to do with you then? That's great."

"He was crying?" Yoongi stared at Namjoon.

At his nod, Yoongi stood to walk out the door.

"Woah! Where're  you going? Jin Hyung is with him. Why should you want to go to him anyway if it has nothing to do with you? I thought you were only sex buddies." Namjoon stopped him.

"I have to go to him, Joon." Yoongi tried pushing past his friend.

"Why? It's not like you have feelings that make you go to him. You're not in a real relationship with him. You said it yourself. No feelings are in the way. Everything's great." Namjoon threw Yoongi's words back at him.

Yoongi hung his head. "You're right. I'm not in a real relationship with him." He told Namjoon. "But I want to be." He whispered.

Namjoon smiled at his Hyung and put his arm around him. "Then let's see what's wrong."