• 1 •

01| A new mission

~♕~

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever"
— Walt Disney

~♕~

10.00 am, London, GUSSA secret base

Knock knock knock

"Come in!"

Squad G2's leader, Akiyume Mina opened the heavy wooden door carefully and peeked round the corner before shuffling nervously in.

"Yes, Madame Isabella, you've called?"

"Ah.... Yes... Have a seat," Isabella poured herself some tea and plopped two sugar cubes in the dainty cup. "And all of you girls can come in too."

There was a big thud outside the door and some muttering and harsh whispers.

"Ouch! Don't stand on my arm!"

"You're squashing me!"

"See? I told you this wouldn't work!"

"My outfit! It has creases in it!"

"We don't care about your outfit!"

"Come on guys! They're waiting!"

The other members of Squad G2 sheepishly walked in and sat down trying to seem dignified. Mina internally face palmed, embarrassed.

"Okay since everyone is here. You must be wondering why I have called for Mina." Madame said sipping her cup.

They nodded curious.

"Is she in trouble, Madame Isabella?" Elisa blurted out while briefly glancing at her leader sitting beside her. "Because I assure you, she is a very good leader! She is kind, hardworking and the best spy ever! She takes care of us like we're her own sisters! And-"

"Oh no no! She isn't in trouble, dear child!" Madame Isabella chuckled. "Your leader is as brilliant as ever!"

The young, brown haired girl sighed in relief.

"What I actually wanted to tell you is, you have a new mission!"

Squad G2 grinned and started cheering, happy that they have something to do, other than training.

"You all, Squad G2, are going to Disneyland resort in California, USA!" She smiled at them, setting down her tea.

They halted and stared at the elderly woman incredulously.

"WHAT!?"

"I wanted to tell Akiyume first so she can tell you back at your dorms." Madame Isabella pulled out a drawer and riffled through all the files inside. Bringing out a shiny black one, she placed it neatly on the table in front of her. "I didn't really want to disturb you all, since this your day off."

Elisa began to hyperventilate. "Omgosh! Omgosh! Omgosh! Really!? Am I hallucinating!? Pinch me! " Elisa turned to Xianyi quickly and shoved her arm in her face.

Madame Isabella laughed merrily, her grey eyes twinkling. "Yes really, love, this is all real. You have all day today and tomorrow to pack. Here is all the information you need to know about the mission." She handed the folder to Mina. "Now run along, I would start packing now if I were you." She winked at them and shooed them out.

After the door closed behind them, the group slowly walked (in Elisa's case skipped) towards their dorms.

Some of them were were still trying to process this new mission, others were worried about what to bring and how to fit it all in their suitcase in this short amount of time.

As they reached their dorm, they split up and went into their shared rooms to start packing.

~♕~

I know I know it's really boring right now but I promise it will get better as we carry on the story. The next part would probably be a filler and it will be longer.

Until next time~

Over and out.