~Chapter 1~ Just Another Day..Or Is It?

(There's always music at top for you to listen to while reading)

I had just gotten back from a long, boring day at school. I sigh as I pick up a note from the countertop, it reads
"Dear (Y/n), me and your father went shopping, we won't be back till round 8:30. Money is on the counter to order pizza. We love you,             Mom & Dad"
I walk over to the phone and order a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, then I dash up the stairs to my room. It's not that big but, it's still big enough to play video games! I grab my iPhone from my back pocket and call my best friend since 2-grade, Maya. "Hello?" Maya answers my phone call. "Hey Maya! I was wondering if you would want to play Minecraft." I ask her. "I'm sorry, I can't today. I'm just so caught up in school work now." She says sounding disappointed. "Oh, well, see you tomorrow then, bye!" "Bye bye!" I hang up. "Well, looks like I have to play by myself.." I say to myself. I log into the Hypixel server.(if you don't play on that server, you should check it out! It's so fun!) I decide to record for my YouTube channel. I have about 100,000 subscribers! I start to record. "Heya guys, today we are playing on the Hypixel server, we are going to play build battle!" I explain into the microphone. "I'm going to use GreenTurtle2's suggestion, to build a dragon!" I set the theme to 'Dragon' and the game starts. "Let's build a red dragon!" After 5 minutes my dragon is complete. It looks like this.

"Let's see what everyone else built!" It can always be exciting to see what others built

"Let's see what everyone else built!" It can always be exciting to see what others built. Lots of people built enderdragons. When mine pulls up people say in chat '(U/n)? Are you recording?' (UserName) And 'great job (U/n)!' I got a legendary, and won. "Well, that's all I'm going to do now, just remember, be happy and smile, buh bye!" I turn off the recording and post it on YouTube. I play more games like, farm hunt, pixel painters, SkyWars and so on. I was bored and decide to look for a new server. "Mineplex? No.. Safe survival? No.. Crazy pig? No.." I keep looking for new servers until one looked interesting. "Fun or Games? Hmm..no white list, PvP, PvE- just my kind of server!" I write down the IP address. "Fun&Games.org.." I mumble to myself while writing. I go to multiplayer and type in the address, spawning next to three signs on an grassy small island. I move my player to the edge and saw the void, a dark abyss of nothingness. "What kind of spawn is this?!" I yell. I read the signs "Fun?" I move my player to the other. "Games?" I move my player to the last sign below the two others. "Choose your fate..huh? I'll pick games~" I sing, clicking the sign with my mouse. The screen went black. "What the heck?!" I yell. Text pulled up onto the screen. It read "You chose your fate, this is not fun and games now." "WHAT?!" I scream. I was about to grab my iPhone but before I did that I look at my hands. They were turning into pixels and being pulled into the screen. I try to scream but nothing came out. All I could see now was black.