Chapter 2

An:I changed a few stuff in the last chapter so you might be confused a bit.
-----
Yoongi's Pov

Finally Ms.Lee's class is over! I feel like my arms are going to break off my shoulders. She comes out to talk to me about my attendance and if I keep on being late then I will have a worse punishment then just putting my hands up.

I go to my seat getting ready for the next class. After Ms.Lee we have math with Mr.Im. Mr.Im is a really strict teacher.

~Magical Time Skip to Lunch~

Yoongi's Pov

I'm going to lunch to eat with my best friends Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon (An: in the story they are the same age). Jin is in a separate class from Hoseok and Namjoon.

(Class 12a:Yoongi
Class 12b:Jin
Class 12c:Hoseok, Namjoon)

We meet at our table and just talk and eat.   Suddenly, I get a phone call from my appa. I excuse myself from the table. I go to the hallway to talk on the phone.

Soohyun's Pov

It's lunch and sit with Kei, Seolmi, Yoomi, and Yoomin (Yoomi and Yoomin are twins). I got a text from my appa saying that he is picking me up in about 5 minuets. I say my goodbyes to Kei, Seolmi, and the twins. I quickly get my stuff packed up and sign out from the office. I see my fathers' car and I get in.

"Appa, why did you pull me out of school?"

"Sorry honey, your mom and I were talking and we'll tell you together because I can't really say it."

" Mom is pregnant!?!"

"What! No, at least I don't think. Ahh never mind. Your mom and I need to talk to you that is all."

"Ok."

--At the Oh household--
Author Pov

Mrs.Oh was sitting on the couch waiting for her daughter and husband to arrive. She told her maid to get two cups of green tea and a vanilla bubble tea. When Ms.Oh got the teas the whole oh family was in the room.

"Whats  so important you had to pull me out of school?" Soohyun asked.
"We're sorry," Mrs.Oh says.
"For what?"
"Your having an arranged marriage.. We know that you want to be free and not be chained down by anyone, but it's for business. We're thinking about joining our businesses together." Ms.Oh says with a sad face.
"Why? And who?" Soohyun says with worry and disbelief.
""Oh and My Company" is going bankrupt. The Mins are going to help us with the bankruptcy, you are going to marry MinYoongi. You both are almost finished with high-school, it's your last year so you will get married in the Spring a few days after graduation." Mr.Oh told her.
"I need to think about this, privately. I'll be in my room if you need me."

Back to Yoongi at school...
"Hello appa. What is it?"
"Yoongi, I called the principal I told them u will come and pick you up soon."
" Okay appa, see you later."

Yoongi walks back to his table to talk to the others before he leaves.

~Skips to the talk~

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"
"In the spring you are graduating, correct?" Mr.Min says.
"Yes,why?"
"Just tell him quickly!" Mrs.Min says
"Okay, okay fine! Yoongi, you are getting married after you graduation." Mr.Min bluntly said.
"What! Why? When?!"
"Why, the Ohs are going bankrupt and if we help them we are going bankrupt to so we are just joining our companies together.When, a few weeks ago." Mrs.Min explained.
"I'm going out, call me later if you need anything."
Yoongi then leaves the house very confused.

-----------------
613 words! Horray! Sorry I haven't been updating :-(. I was busy with family stuff. But I hope you liked this so yeah... -3-
Hopefully you keep reading to see their adventure.