Chapter 1

--Summary--
Oh Soohyun is the daughter of a big company. Min Yoongi is the son of just a regular company. Yoongi's parents are friends, or shall I say BFFs, with Soohyun's parents. So Soohyun and Yoongi are now together forever. Same school, same classes, generally same skills. But Yoongi is a bit of a playboy.
--
Sorry for misspelled things. ^^
--
Oh Soohyun's Pov

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock, like every other day. I grabbed my uniform for school and went into the bathroom.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Oh Soohyun, but you already know that from the summary and the words saying " Oh Soohyun's POV". I'll just get into detail about myself. My parents own a company called "Oh and My Company" ( An:I made this up). It's a company that the customers can interact with. Ok enough with the company. I LOVE to draw. I play the piano, guitar, and violin. My favorite subject is music and art. My parents make me take violin and guitar lessons. So yeah, I am 17 years old and I am in 12th grade right now. (I don't know the Korean age system).

Min Yoongi's Pov

Hello, I'm Yoongi. Goodnight even though it's like 6:30 in the morning. Well can you go back to Soohyun now?! Goodbye. :)

Oh Soohyun's Pov

I arrived at school and I see Kei Tachibana, my best friend. Kei is Japanese, she transferred here from Tokyo because of her parents jobs. She is half Korean because of her mom.

"Hey Kei!" I said giving her my signature eye smile.

"Oh My Goodness! Good to see you again Soohyun! I missed you since you were on your trip!" She said excitedly.

We quickly went to our class.

Just so you know we don't have a rooftop, that makes most student go to them for confessing, skipping class and smoking so Principal Kim didn't want a rooftop like the ones we see in dramas.

Once we were there we sat in the back near the door so we can leave the fastest.

~The Beautiful Time Skip~ 10 minutes later....
Most of the class was here, but I don't see Yoongi. Oh well. Just then Ms.Lee came in the class room and started the class routine. Bow, attendance, then start our lessons.

Min Yoongi's Pov
I wake up hearing my umma call my name and a lot of noise.

" YOONGI!!! YOUR LATE! GET UP! HURRY!"  She said clapping(?) two pans together.

I look at my clock and it says 8:02. Oh shit!

"I'm late!!" I screamed like my umma.
I start pushing my umma out of my room and putting on my uniform properly. I quickly go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I run downstairs and stop halfway just to run back upstairs because I forgot my backpack. I quickly kiss my mom in the cheek and say goodbye to her. I go back down the stairs and see my dad reading the newspaper. I asked him if he could take me to school, and he luckily for me said yes.

~At school~
Author Pov

Cutie Yoongi yells goodbye to his appa and waves. He goes to class. Ms.Kim was in the middle of her teachings when quietly the door opened reveling Yoongi.

"Mr.Min, I know that you are a good student, but you are late for my class for the third time in a row. Stand in the hallway and put your hands up."
"Yes Ms.Kim." Yoongi replied.

Wow, Soohyun thought. This is turning into a really bad habit for him. That
will surly wake him up.

-------------
594 words, wow that seems so little -_-. But here you go! The 1st chapter of Married to MinYoongi! I hope you like it and hopefully I update soon. School is almost ending ^^ ! Yay ! Happiness *plays RedVelvet Happiness*! Sorry, I had to... Well that's it so Goodbye my beautifuls (and handsomes) !!