Chapter 5

"Girls come down here" marty called

I gave the girl a confused look as they shrugged back to me.

We trailed down the stairs to see all the boys and Anna in the living room.

I sat down next to aaron (as per usual) as Anna began to speak

"Alexia, your behavior last night was unacceptable. I understand you didnt start the argument between marnie and you but you didnt have to retaliate" she told me

"So what was i supposed to do? Let her drag my hair out?" I quesrioned

"For your punishment you will come straight back here after work. You are not allowed to go out tonight"

I sighed nodding my head.

"Now work tonight is a tash on tours. And you are all going. Have fun" she told us before leaving

"Goodbye you boring bitch" i yelled as she closed the door

I gained a few chuckles and dropped down so my head was on arrons lap. His hand trailed in my hair as i smiled up at him.

"Looks like your giving him a blowie" marty laughed. Id only just realized how close i was to his dick.

I giggled to myself before standing up with everyone following and walking towards the door.

"Hi ho hi ho its off to work we go" i sang with them joining in.

We got into the vans and climb in on our way to work. I got sat next to scott and felt his hand on my leg.

I looked up at him in confusion but he just smiled at me. I felt it move up and began to get very uncomfortable.

"Stop" i whispered in his ear and moving his hand ofd my leg

He just placed it back down, too high for my liking and kept moving it up.

"Stop it. Seriously" i told him stronger

He just smirked and continued.

Finally we pulled up at the bar and i was quick to jump out the van.

I spotted aaron climbing out another van and ran over to him.

"You alright?" He questioned

"Yeah im fine"  i smiled up at him. I look up and saw how tall he was compared to my small frame.

Theres almost a foot difference as im only 5'0ft

We made our way into the bar and decided to spice up the party with some sex positions.

Aaron yanked me towards him, claiming me as his partner

"The game is to do as many sex positions as you can in 30 seconds" charlotte screamed

"3,2,1" charlotte counted down as i felt myself being pulled in all sorts if directions. Feeling aarons cock hit my vagina gave me tingles of pleasure. We continued with the game until charlotte yelled "stop"

"The winner of the sex positions game is... Alex and aaron!!" She screamed making us cheer enthusiastically.

I looked up at aaron and saw him wink at me before grabbing himself a drink. I decided not to drink tonight.

I saw scott walking up to me with a smirk on his face "wanna dance?" He asked

"Sure" i smiled. What harm is a dance?

He pulled me onto the dance floor before starting to grind his dick into my arse. I tried turning around to stop him but his grip was too strong

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Aaron stormed up to us

"Fucking calm down mate." Scott said

"Dont fucking start. Stop grinding on my bird" aaron shouted his face turning red with anger

Scott continued as i tried to pull myself away. Without any warning scott fell back holding his face as aaron lowered his fist.

Aaron grabbed me and pulled me through the club and to the outside. "I didnt do anything" i shot out

"I know you didnt. Hes been trying to shag you since you came into the house" aaron said anger still in his voice.

We climbed into a taxi to take us home and aaron still wouldnt look at me

I leaned up and kissed his jaw making a small smile appear on his face. I kept kissing all around his face until i got to his lips. I leaned in for a kiss and just as he was about to kiss back i pulled away teasing him.

I felt him groan in frustration. We arrived back at the house and i went straight upstairs to aarons bed.

About 10 minutes later aaron came upstairs and got in his bed too.

We both stripped to our underwear and lay back down.

I was still feeling horny and im sure aaron was.

Graphic content of sexual acts. This is your warning!!!!

I kissed his jaw trailing them down his chest and to the top of his boxers. I could feel him already hard and smirked at myself.

I pulled them down and his dick sprang up hitting his stomach

"Al what are you doing?" Aaron asked with a trembling voice. "Shh" i replied

I attached my lips to his cock and began bobbing up and down.

I felt aaron stiffen under me and let out a quiet moan

I continued to work until i felt aaron start to shake and  start moaning even louder.

Aaron let out a giant moan as his cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kissed him on the lips laying back down.

"Its your turn now" aaron told me before hovering over me and kissing my jaw bone. He trailed them down to my chest and unhooked my bra slowly pulling it down my arms.

He latched his mouth onto one of my nipples and started nipping at it whilst playing with the other.

I gripped his hair craving more as he continued to trail his kissing down to my panties. He slowly pulled them down with his teeth keeping eye contact.

He spread my legs open before giving me one last look. I nodded letting him know i was comfortable. He leaned his face in and began to gently lick and suck my clit making my back arch with pleasure,

I let out a weak moan as he slipped on of his fingers into me. It was painful but pleasurable at the same time. He began thrusting his finger faster and faster adding more when he had chance.

I became a shaking mess. Moaning and squirming all of over the place. I felt my stomach tighten and i felt a wave of pleasure come over me. I released my juices as aaron stopped and licked his fingers clean.

I laid still trying to regain my normal breathing pattern. Aaron climbed back up giving me a kiss on the lips before laying back down and pulling me into his naked chest to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry for the sexual scene! Its geordie shore it was bound to happen!!!! Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment!