what's love gotta do with it

Demi's POV

It was a cold winter's day and I was headed out to work. I said goodbye to my mother and my twin brother, Niall Horan. See I work at the local bank. There had been a lot of stores being robbed lately. So where keeping an eye out. I'm not completely an employee yet, since I'm only 18 years old. I have to go to collage first and get my degree in banking. But, it's not that far away, I mean I only have to study for three more years then I'm done.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name Demitria Devonne Lovato. Your probably guessing why I don't have the same last name as Niall. Well to answer your question, I took our father's last name and Niall took our mother's. Me and Niall might be twins, but we are completely different. I mean we have some things the same. We both have dark brown hair, but he dyed his blonde. Other than that we are different. He has blue eyes and I Have chocolate brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and he, lets just say he is a lot taller. Well, back to me. I have long hair that flows down my back, and I'm not the skinniest girl, but I am nowhere near fat. I have curves.

I enter work, and I am greet by my boss and co-workers,

 " Hello Ms.Lovato, how are you?", My boss asked

" Hello Mr.Gomez, I'm fine and you? "

" Doing ok ", Mr.Gomez replied with a smile on his face.

 " That's good ", I replied walking to my desk.

Harry's POV

Me and Niall were planning on robbing the local bank today. We were the reason for all the  robbing lately. The cops are after us, but they haven't gotten hold of us yet, and we are hoping it will stay that way. We are in a gang and we have to do what ever it takes to get money. You may be thinking why we got involved with gangs and shit like that. Well, to be honest I'm a bad boy. I'm not some good kid who was forced in a gang, I wanted to join my self. I'm 19 years old there is no way out of the gang now, even though I don't mind being in one. I like to get my hands dirty, and if I see something I want I get it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall,

" Come on Harry we have to go", Niall said from downstairs in my house.

I forgot to mention I live on my own.

We headed out the door and to the bank.

We finally arrived at the bank. We made sure we had our guns and that we were wearing our mask. We walk into the bank and fired one gunshot to the ceiling.

Demi's POV

All of a sudden I hear a gunshot go off, then I saw two guys around my age in masks and guns yelled,

" Give me all the money."

Me not knowing what to do just stood there in shock and scared. People where hurrying around trying to get the boys money. The boys had nothing on but masked that showed their eyes. One of them had green eyes and the other one had blue. Those blue eyes looked so familiar. Then I finally realized that I was looking into the eyes of my twin brother.

This is why Niall has been distant lately. He is the reason that stores have been getting robbed lately. I've found out his secret.

Author's Note

Demi found out Niall is the robber.

What do you think she will do?

What will happen next?

I'm open to any ideas that you guys made have.