Fnaf lemon: Bonnie X Freddy

Bonnie's p.o.v:
It was almost time for the night guard to leave, and we all decided to give him a break for one night. I began to walk back to the kitchen to get something to eat because I hadn't eaten anything since ....yesterday??? Anyways, I heard the bell ring 6:00am as I finished eating my slice of pizza. As  I was getting ready to leave, I heard loud metal clanks in from the hallway. I assumed that it was foxy since foxy is the only one that roams through this hall. To my surprise, it was our boss, Freddy. Me and Freddy didn't talk a whole lot, but I've heard rumors going around our pizzeria that Freddy had feelings for either me or foxy. Freddy had been acting weird since I asked if the rumors that I've been hearing were true. Anyways, Freddy kept giving me weird looks and blushed whenever I looked back at him. I then looked at the floor and looked back at Freddy.... To see that he wasn't there anymore. I looked around the kitchen and the door immediately slammed shut as I tried to leave to see if Freddy was on stage or somewhere else. I wasn't exactly the kind of being that would stay calm during a situation like this , so I tried to scream out for Freddy and the others to get help. But just as I tried to scream, a brown and furry paw grasped my mouth. When I tried to turn around, I felt a hand grab my waist roughly. "You're my little bunny now..." I heard in a deep,seductive voice.

Freddy's p.o.v :
I finally got that purple bunny right where I wanted him. He tried to wriggle out of my grasp and move my hands, but I didn't let him go. He finally asked "who are you?!" In a demanding voice. "Why, I'm your boss, and your my bunny..." I said smugly while standing in front of the bunny , looking down at him with a grin. "F-Freddy ?" , he whispered with a blush. "Yes , my bunny-boy?" I replied calmly, trying not to look turned on. "Wh-why didn't you let me leave?" He said while twirling his fingers. "Well, I'm not going to let go of something I love, would you?", I said while smirking at the bunny. "I mean.... No , I -" I cut him off with a kiss and then Began to move one of my hands down to his hips. To my surprise, he actually kissed back while wrapping his arms around me. I used my other hand to pin him up against the wall , causing him to let out a "oomph". "F-FREDDY?! That hurt !" He said in a hurt tone of voice. "Whoops, my bad....." I replied , trying not to feel sorry for him. Bonnie looked so innocent, it was adorable. I really did love Bonnie and I wanted him badly, it hurts just to think that he may not feel the same way towards me as I do for him. I felt a sudden feeling of lust crawl up my spine , tingling my
body. I then suddenly thought that it would be fun to tease him without giving away my "plan". So I leaned down and whispered into his ear: "are ya ready for Freddy???"

Bonnie's p.o.v:
Nope. I really wasn't ready for Freddy, but I was so turned on that i couldn't say a word to him. I then looked up at him and saw him smirking. I felt him thrust his hips into mine, causing me to moan softly into Freddy's fur. I didn't realize it until a few moments ago, but I love Freddy .... "Yes Bonnie, sing for me.....~" , Freddy said lustfully into into my ear. I bit my bottom lip , then I felt Freddy thrust his hips into mine again, causing me to throw my head onto his shoulder and moan his name. I wanted more than that, I wasn't pleased.
I tugged at his bow-tie , urging him to take his clothes off. (leave me alone, IDC If animatronics have clothes or reproductive parts.... XD don't judge or yell at me) "oooooh, impatient,are we???" Freddy said with a smug look. "Y-Yes!!!!" I yelled back without realizing it. I wasn't exactly in the mood to wait for Freddy, or anyone at the moment. I then felt Freddy  dip his hand down my back, slowly moving to my waist. I didn't realize it , but it turns out I was blushing. "Aww,cat got your tongue?" Freddy said with a smirk. I just turned my head away, trying to ignore him. Then two seconds later, I felt my pants coming undone as Freddy runs his hands all over my waist. Freddy glanced at me and grinned when he glanced down at my "manly area"... "My,oh my.... It's quite large if I do say so myself!" ,he whispered in my ear. I looked down to see that Freddy still had all of his clothes on, it was a problem to me... And I'm gonna solve it...