I shrugged casually." You weren't lying when you said McGonagall was a good friend of the family." Remus said amused. I shook my head, giving off a small laugh.

"McGonagall taught me all about magic before Hogwarts. My dad's a muggle, and when my mum died he had no clue what he was doing. She was my only way of knowing about this world, and the more I learned the more I wanted to be in it." I confessed to the guys.

I was surprised to see how interested they were about my story. " So, tell us how it feels to be one." Peter asked.

I looked up and raised an eyebrow." What? How it's like growing up a muggle?

"No, what it's like to be an animagi." James corrected me.

Biting my lip, I thought to the back of my head on how to explain it." Being an animagi is not just being something else. It's so much more than that, and I had to learn that. It's... an experience ." I told them." I remember the first thing that stood out was the new senses I got. I could hear so much, almost every single heart or breath in Hogwarts. I could see in the dark, and I felt so fast and sharp." I smiled, remembering the time." But it was nothing compared to flying. You would think it would be just like riding a broom , right ?" They all nodded their heads," No , it was nothing like that. I've never gone so fast, and I sliced through the air like it was nothing. The wind in my feathers and feeling the breeze." I sighed. " and don't get me started on the view. It's a breath taker."

"So what do you do with your ability? I'm sure you've used it for some trouble? Huh little miss goody two shoes?" Sirius teased, nudging me with his elbow.

I chuckled a little, rubbing my arm. "I must admit, I did manage to set up some pranks on you by flying outside the castle. I could get to the other side in seconds and no one knew." I gave my trick up.

"Of course! " Sirius chanted," Oh my god, don't you know what this means. We can totally get your help in setting up pranks of our own." He went on.

Still giving off a small laugh, I raise a hand up to stop him." Now don't get ahead of yourself. I only said I'm helping you with this, not going with your giant master plan."

He slumped, losing the grin off his face at the missed opportunity. "So how did you become an animagi so fast? It looks like a record." Remus asked, still curious.

"Oh well," I paused, think up an answer." I had my aunt help me, she went through training with my mum and Dumbledore. I guess I had some of the best help."

James sighed, scooting himself further  up the table." I hope we can get done with this fast too." He sighed. " The faster we become animagi, the faster we can can help you during the full moons." He told Remus.

The sandy haired boy nodded sadly, running a hand over a large scar on his arm. Staring at it for few seconds, I was astonished I hadn't come up with the solution quicker. "Why don't I just come along and help you until they become animagi?" I looked up to the scared boy.

He stuttered loudly, shaking is head."I- Uh , no I can't have you do that. You're already doing so much." I stopped him there, giving him a look.

"It's my decision Remus. I would love to help you." It's no lie now is it. And to be honest, a small part of me knows I'm doing this because I sincerely like the boy. He's too innocent to be savagely destroyed by his own monster, and if there's anything I could do I would. Because I'm a Hufflepuff, I was sorted here because I'm loyal and caring.

He looked down and pulled his legs to his chest." But what if you get hurt. My werewolf hasn't ever been around anything new like this. So many things could get wrong, you could get hurt. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you Thisbe." He pleaded.