"A Very Rare Key"(Chapter one)

"The only one who can set me free is YOU,Lucy heartifillia"

It was night at the city called magnolia, the sound of the rain drops echo through the silent street everything is dark but only the street lamp shines some of the roads. Though people sleep peacefully but a certain beautiful blond hair girl suddenly wakes up, sitting down straight she took a glass of water and drank it as she did she let out a heavy sigh.

"..why do I always have a dream about that(?)..*sigh*"

»Lucy's Dream«

In the middle of the strange but beautiful land stood a lady, her hair was (H/C) as the (resembles the color of your hair) her back was facing Lucy so she doesn't know what she looks like but she knows that she's beautiful very beautiful that every guy in her world would fall in love at first sight.

But as she was about to say something, the lady turned around and as she did Lucy's eyes widen in surprise, the lady's pretty (E/C) eyes was covered in tears falling one by one to the grassy ground every drop of her tears lights the ground like magic.

"H-Hey! Are you alright?" Lucy ask in panicked tone she step forwards but before she could get to close to her the lady said something at her that her mind would go crazy.

"Please help me, Lucy heartifillia.. please Set me free.." she pleaded and more tears slid down from her eyes.

"Eh? Wha-AHHHH!!" but before she could ask what she means the ground she was standing crack wide open and fall.

»End of Dream«

It was now morning and Lucy,Natsu and happy gone out to where Lucy always buy new keys.

"Hey,Lucy what are you looking at?" Natsu ask standing behind her but Lucy was in deep thoughts that natsu's voice didn't reach her ears. And that's when Natsu snap out and decided to do something stupid.

"HEEEEYYYY!!!!! LUCCYYY!!!" He shouted loudly at her ears making her stumble down.

"Whhhaaaa!!! NATSU! what did you do that for?!" she shouted back really angry.

"well because I keep calling your name but you never replyed so I decided to shout at you." Natsu explained with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"why can you just poke me or something not shout in my ear like it's gonna rip off my head at any moment" she said standing up brushing off the dirt off her skirt.

"by the way what are you staring at actually?" Natsu ask.

"This" she took the golden box out of the glass and show it so him.

"What's that?, a key?" he ask again.

"it's not just a key, that key is very rare I mean very rare like the dragons that you could only see it on the passed XX777" the shop keeper said.

"Eh? Is this really that rare?" Lucy ask.

"yes that key you are holding is the strongest,powerful, and unbeatable the Celestial Goddess"

As the shop keeper said lucy's eyes widen and her throat becomes dry suddenly but she still keeps her cool.

"Whoaaahh!!! Really?! That's so cool!!" Natsu exclaim in amazed.

"AYE SIR!" Happy agree.

"Lucy you should buy this key it's very rare and it will be very useful for our mission tomorrow!" Natsu suddgest.

"Hey I'm not that rich Idiot!" Lucy punch Natsu's head.

"actually I decided to give that key to you.."

"huh?! Are you serious!?" Lucy shouts in surprise like her eye balls would fall out from their sockets.

The shop keeper nods.

"whoa!! Lucy you got your new key and it's very rare!"

"I can't believe it too!" the three of them high five and decided to show it to her guild mates.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HELLO GUYS! So this is the first chapter and I hope you like it by the way you can imagine your own key.