•6•

I just wanted to request that you listen to the media file carefully, the lyrics are almost 100% accurate for this story (especially this update) and it's also just one of my favourite songs! Anyway, here's the story:

Dahyun's POV-

Do I like him? Like like him? It doesn't matter anyway, he could do way better than me, he's just a good friend who would never fall for me.

"Can we forget the other day ever happened?" He asked and I frantically nodded in response. We were already at the parking lot and I looked over the the bus stop as he spoke remembering the conversation we had.

"How's your knee?" He asked and I looked down to see I had tights on so he wouldn't be able to see properly.
"Wait a sec." I ordered as I sat down and started to take them off, I hissed in pain at the fabric rubbing against the graze.

"Don't worry if it hurts." He dismissed but I kept going.
"It's fine." I argued as they came down passed my knee and off after my toes.
"Shit, you really hit it." He cursed as he crouched down to look at it. I flinched at his careful touch and he looked up into my eyes.

"It still hurts?" He said in a questioning tone.
"It's not that bad." I informed.
"Get on." He commanded as he turned around so his back faced me and he slightly bend down to let my short legs jump to his level.

He gave me a ride on his back to his house where he sat me down on the sofa and then went to a cupboard.
"I hoped you wouldn't need this again." I heard him mutter as he rummaged through the shelf and then pulled out a first aid kit.

"At least this time it's my fault." I chuckled and he disapprovingly nodded.
"It was you pabo, why did you run away?" He asked as he took out a wipe from the kit.
"I thought you were mad at me." I admitted and he sighed.
"No matter what I say, I'll always be there for you. Okay?" He assured and I smiled and nodded as my response.

"What happened while I was gone?" He asked and I sighed.
"What?! Did your mother do something?!" He asked quickly sensing something bad had happened.
"Surprisingly not." I informed and he breathed another sigh but this time one of relief.
"Thank god."

"Can I talk to you about Eomma?" I asked after thinking for a while.
"Of course." He accepted as he sat down next to me and looked my way waiting for my words.
"Well..."

"You don't tell anyone what happened the other night."

I took a deep breath before defying my mother.
"There was a night a few days ago where I came home and she... She was drunk... And..." I sighed as I didn't have the guts to finish my sentence. Yoongi came closer and wrapped his arms around me making my heart flutter, pretty sure I like like him.

"It's okay, you can say anything." He whispered into my ear and I felt a shudder run down my spine.
"She smashed a bottle on a table and tried to stab me." I sobbed as I remembered her suddenly lunging at me.

Suga's POV-

I was about to shout but I could tell she was scared I would flip out so I calmed myself and just held her tighter.
"Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." I comforted as she cried onto my shirt. "Do you want to stay here?" I asked and she slightly nodded after a while of thinking.

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll stay in here." I offered as I stroked her hair and rubbed her back, I wish I could stay like this with her forever.
"Aniyo, don't move for me." She sniffled as she looked up at my face. Her eyes were sparkling and her mouth slightly open.

"It's fine, you've been outside for days on end. You need it more than me." I argued and she looked back down and began to fiddle with her skirt.
"Remember: you can tell me anything at all." I reminded her and she nodded.
"Kamsahamnida." She thanked.