5 b: Happiness After Ages..!!

Start from the beginning

"I know Manik humse galthi hui hai and you have every right to punish us. But iska mathlab Yeh tho nahi that you will ignore us..! Kon lagtha hai hum tumhaare..?? Haa..?? Manik.. I'm tired..! Really tired..! Now I can't play these game of yours..! Saza dena hai tho do but is tarah coward banke sacchai see bhaagne se kuch nahi hoga....!! " Nandini spoke emotionally with tears flowing down her cheeks...!

I know she is right. But I have my own reasons. A part of me want to be with them but at the same time something is stopping me from going near them...!

"You know us din when you left Malhothra mansion aisa laga jaisa mera jeene ki wajah hee khatham hui... zindagi jeene ki ummeed nahi thi... lekin phir bhi ek hope thi apni dil me that one day you will be back... I will get my Manik back.... we will get our Manik back...! We will again be a happy family....! But when yesterday you behaved like that all my Hope shattered into pieces...!" Nandini poured all her emotions and broke down in front of me.

She was in pain..! And all because of me...! She was in tears...! Because of me...! I'm her culprit..! I'm the reason for her tears...! I was right... I can only give her pain and tears not happiness...! I know she will be sad now but eventually she will be alright...! It's better I ignore ...! It's for her betterment...!

But will she be happy if I leave her..! Will she be able to live a happy life if I will not be with her..! I remember once she said that I'm the reason for her smile and tears...! Is that true...?? I'm I doing right by making her away from me...! Yaar this is so frustrating...! Why is my life so messed up...! I don't know what to say... how to console her...! I can't see her like this..! I have to do something....! But before me cabir gathered her in his arms ...! She was wailing like an infant in his arms...!

"Nandu...! Please chup ho jaa.. bacchaa...!!" I tried to console her through my mind because I have no courage to say those words to her.

Everyone present there was trying their hard to make her stop crying except me. I badly wanna take her in my arms and console her... but I can't...!!

"Manik please...! Kuch karo... hum nahi dekh sakthe use aise...! Pichle ek saal me pehli baar usne Kuch bola haii...! Ek tum hi ho who can handle her...! Kuch bolo??" Navya came and said to me.

Now everyone's gaze was towards me expecting me to react...! But I can't...! I need some alone time now... I can't think properly..!

"Kya bolu me..?? Aap sabko Kya lagtha hai..?? Yeh sab karna mere liye aasaan hai??? But nah..! Aap sabse zyada dard mujhe hotha hai Yeh sab karne se..! Apni dil se nahi kar raha..! Majhboor hoo...! Maybe Aap sabko mei stupid lagoongi... Mera logic impulsive lagega...! You will be thinking that I'm doing all these because I'm angry with u all...! But trust me I'm not. I'm not angry with you but deep down I'm hurt...! I'm hurt beyond compare whenever I think about all those things happened one year back...!"

"Dard hotha hai when I realise that you were not with me when I needed you all the most...! When I realise that how easily you believed that my love for Nandini is fake..! It hurts when I realise Aap sab mujhpe nahi balki kisi aur pe yakeen kiya...! It hurts when I realise that Nandini was not with me when I needed her the most...! "

"I'm sorry guys.. I just can't..! Mera dil kehtha hai ki sab bhool jao... but at the same time a part of me is stopping me from doing so...! I'm sorry..! I just can't...! I need some time...!" I said all those things which was buried inside me from the past year..! I know my words will only increase the guilt in their hearts. But I can't help either...! Now I don't have the courage to face them after saying all these. So I just left from there....!

End of POV

"Dekho na cabir.. voh chala gaya...! Usko ab humaari zaroorath nahi haii... but I need him... samjhao na use ki ab mei uske bagair nahi reh sakthii....!!" Nandini was wailing clutching cabir's shirt in her fist tightly....! Others were just standing there helplessly not knowing how to console that innocent broken soul....!!!