2:HE MOVED ON...??

Life a simple four letter word which has a huge inner meaning..!! Which is full of all types of emotions...!! In which we have to go through many difficult circumstances....!!! Which had both good and bad times...!! Which is filled with both happy and sad moments....!!!

People have a lot of expectations as to how should be their life.....!! With whom should they spend it...!

But it's not in our hands...!! There is something called destiny which can make our expectations upside down....!!! Which can take a three sixty degree turn just in a single moment....!!!!

Same happened with Malhothra''s ,fab 5 and their shining stars life....!!!

They were a happy family who meant a world for each other...!!!

Malhotra's the richest family of India...!! Who owns Malhothra industries.....!!!

Yash Malhotra, Nyonika Malhotra and their son Manik Malhotra....!!!
They lived in their huge Malhotramansion with fab 5....!!

Fab 5 Manik's friends which includes the prankster Cabir Dhawan, the tomboy Mukthi Vardhan, the fashion diva Alya Saxena who was In love with the shy boy of the group Dhruv Vedant....!!!

Mr and Mrs Malhotra considered Manik's friends as their own children...!! They were a happy family...!! But they became the happiest when they met their shining star Nandini....!!!

Fab 5 met Nandini when they were in space...!!! Firstly they were about to each others neck but dheere dheere they became each others soul....!! Dheere dheere she became the 'shining star' of our great Manik Malhotra....!!!

Not only Nandini but her friends Navya and Abhimanyu also became their lifes...!!! Navya became love of our prankster Cabir and Mukthi the tomboy falls for the sweetest guy Abhimanyu...!!

These people have the power to make everything under their feet... !! Who lives their life without fearing anyone....!! Who meant to a world for each other...!! Who can't afford to have a tiny scratch on anyone amongst them !!!

These people were each others strength...!!! Who were very happy with their small not so small family...!! Who were happy with what they had in ther life...!!

Nandini has become apple of their eyes in such a short span of time! Especially for Manik...!! She was his jaan,his soul,his lifeline,his everything....!!!

Manan the couple who were madly,deeply,irrevocably in love with each other.. !! Who cannot imagine their life without each other...!!

These people were happy amongst each other...!! But don't know because of whose 'buri nazar' their family fallen apart....!! A single incident changed everyone's life...!!

No one imagined that due to their one wrong step the life will change like this...!!!

Their lack in TRUST made everything destroyed...!! Because of their lack in trust their pillar is not with them now...!! Manik is not with them today...!!!

The situation will be something else if they would have given a chance for Manik to clear his point that day...!! But no...!!

Now their family is not same like before...!!! They are incomplete because the backbone of their family is not with them now...!! Manik is not with them now..!!!

It's been one year since that drastic incident took place...!! It's been one year since Nandini Is living without her Monster...! Altough
she showed the world that she is happy but everyone knows that she is just pretending to be happy...!!

In this one year many things happened....!!! First they were not that sad coz of Manik''s absence...!! But when they faced 'sacchaai' they were diving in a pool of guilt for not trusting Manik...!! Uske baad they tried every way possible to find Manik but he was no where...!! There was not even a single glimpse of him anywhere...!!!