5 b: Happiness After Ages..!!

Next morning Manik woke up from his sleep and remembered all those things happened previous night...! He was shocked at first as how can he loss his control just like that..! After analysing everything he realised that it was not him but something else which forced him to behave like that..!

Manik's POV

What the hell was wrong with me last night..! I mean how can I behave just like that...! Gawd..! And my head why is it paining so much..! Seem like hangover..! But I haven't got drunk last night..!

Wait..! I'm sure pihu is behind all these coz as far as i remember my food got spoiled just in mere minutes..! But believe me all those happened last night was fun...! I was with my family after such a long time...! It really felt good..! Kaash mei humesha apni family ke saath aisa behave kar saktha..! Freely..! Without any guilt hurt or fear...! But unfortunately I can't...!

Huh...! But now the question is how will I face them...! They will be expecting me to behave freely like their Manik...! Especially Nandini..!😓😓😓

But now I have to pretend as nothing happened..! Argh...! Why is my life messed up so much...! Can't it just be normal ...! This is gonna be really tough....!!!!!! Ufff...! And this head ache.....!!!!

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs with a hope of not seeing anyone...! But how can my life be so simple...! Everyone was sitting in the living room..! Maybe they were waiting for me..! When they saw me approaching towards them I can sense the glint of happiness in their eyes...! But only I know that it will not last longer coz I'm going to snatch that from them...!

Trust me it hurts me more than I hurt themselves... but I have to do this...! Do this for them...! It's only for their betterment..! Huh...! I sighed helplessly and occupied an empty seat...!

I was rubbing by forehead to ease the head ache when mom showed up with a black coffee for me. I thanked her genuinely and remembered how she came up same like this before when I was having this hangover....! I'm lucky to have her as my MOM...!!

I took the glass after thanking while addressing her again as 'MAAM' and I can see the change in expressions in everyone's face....! For a moment I thought not to do this but unfortunately I hAve to...!

I know if I will stay there more then may be I will lose it. So in order to avoid that situation I excused myself and was going to get ready for office when mom stopped and said in a commanding tone 'WE NEED TO TALK...!'

But I can't let that happen at any cost. I know what she wanna talk and I'm not yet ready for that. I know I may sound stupid but I can't do this...! It's just that I'm afraid to get back with them..! I don't know why but I'm simply afraid...!

"Umm.. can we talk later...?? I mean I need to rush... there is a meeting in about 1 hour...sooo..." I was trying hard to sound genuine but you know what before I can continue my sentence mom interrupted and said in a harsh tone

"Stop making excuses Manik..! We both know that you don't have any meeting today...! Kyu bhaag rahe ho humse..! Ek mouka tho de to explain ourselves...!"

"Sorry Maam...! I seriously don't know know what you are talking about......" I said.

"Manik..! For god sake stop this Maam thing dammit...!" Suddenly Nandini shouted furiously.

I know I was making everyone piss by addressing them in such a formal way like maam sir and all those shits. But trust me it's not that easy for me too...!

I was expecting Nandini's outburst sooner or later coz she can tolerate anything but not my ignorance. And see I'm right. She began to speak. thus proves my mini monster is back...! 😉😉