The Bacchanalian Ritual.. Dionysus trap...

Heyy! This is my first post so please be kind! :P Tbh not sure anyones even gonna read it anyways but there ya go!! ;L Happy watting (stolen from roroxxx ahahahahaha) xD xxx <3

[English Assignment]

She stood at the edge of the forest, hair sprawled across her bare shoulders, gown billowing in the bitter wind revealing a thin strip of her crimson petticoat; caked in mud. The midnight sky was as desolate as satan's soul, and the eerie forest before her loomed with such menace as to make her want to run and hide as if a little girl. Yet, she tugged her cape around her shoulders and stepped into the ever-growing darkness.

With just the moon illuminating the black forest, and soon fading with the passing clouds and mist, she held her lantern before her and began to trudge through the forest, crunching on the fallen autumn leaves. A noise. She heard the snapping of a twig and with great reluctance turned, all rosiness suddenly draining from her cheeks. She peered through her shaking fingers.. at a deer. It was just a deer. She gave such a great, long sigh of relief that it almost distracted her from what was lurking behind.. creeping up.. and breathing down her neck with and inhuman pace. She let out a sharp cry as nails, deep as knives sliced through her back, a burning which made her want death so badly that it encompassed everything. And then her head hit the ground and all was silent..

She awoke, unable to even open her eyes, to a drumbeat that seemed to pound her heart into the stone cold rock beneath her back. Dum.. dum.. dum.. dum-dum.. over and over until it began to numb her senses, beating to the rhythm of her heart. Then everything stopped. Was she dead? But no.. the nightmare was just beginning... She heard demonic laughter and a strange evil ululating all around her.. and then a chant again and again that chilled her to the bone.. "Lo Lo Bromios, Lo Lo Dendrites, Eleutherios, Enorches, Bacchus.. Lo Lo Bromios, Lo Lo Dendrites, Eleutherios, Enorches, Bacchus!!" She blinked open her eyes to see the bull-headed creature.. or was it man? that towered over her limp, lifeless body. "We are here today to sacrifice this vessel for him.. the god who comes!!" Then the bull creature raised a knife, plunging it into her heart.. dum-dum... dum.. dum.. dum.

Hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I did writing!! :) thanks. Xxx <3

The Bacchanalian Ritual.. Dionysus trap...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara