Flare: "*sigh* that idiot..." The sunlight Pokemon quickly shot a glare at flare.

"Yes, he can be a idiot at times but... He's my idiot." She growled a little then walked off. Ace looked over to see flare tremble on fear a little.

Ace: hey, are you ok? He asked.

Flare: I seen the fire in her eyes as I said that......I would have fear of fighting her.

Ace: just don't piss her off. He told her. She nodded.

Umbreon's vision began to blur a little, he listened to what the mightyena's were saying.

"Wow...he took down the boss."
"No kidding."
"He must be a really strong umbreon."
"Can we feast on the umbreon? He's already injured." One of them suggested.

"Hey! All of you scram now!" A female voice yelled at the pack of mightyena's. Soon, the whole entire pack had took off running in different directions.

"Oh no, you poor thing, don't worry, your gonna be fine." As umbreon's vision began to blur, he noticed that her voice sounded so familiar. He then, was out cold.

It was morning now as umbreon slowly began to wake up.

"Wh-where am I? Am I in a den? He thought as he looked around the room.

???: seems like somebody had finally woke up, about time. The female mightyena chuckled a little.

Umbreon: U-uhm, where am I? He asked her.

"You're in my den, I took care of you while you were knocked."

"O-oh... Well, I best be going now." He stood up on his left swollen paw. "Ow!" He yelped in pain, then quickly sat down. "I guess I forgot about this paw."

???: hey, take it easy, you're already hurt enough. She said in a calm tone. The moonlight Pokemon paused for a moment.

"Her voice, it sounds so familiar." The moonlight Pokemon thought.

???: Heh, you know, not to be weird or anything but, you remind me of an umbreon who I would always play around with and take care of him from time to time.

Umbreon focused his attention on the mark she had on her forehead. It was an "X" mark.

"That mark...I remember that mark she had....I-It has to be her...it has to be mighty...." He thought.

Umbreon: m-mighty? Is that you? He asked curiously. The dark type looked at umbreon confused,until, her face lit up with a smile.

"U-umbreon?...I-is it really..." Shocked by her happiness, she wrapped her paws around her neck and Nuzzled his cheek with hers. "I missed you soo much."

"I missed you too." Umbreon smiled at her until he heard her growl at him as she stopped nuzzling him. The female mightyena had paw slapped him across the face.

Umbreon: Ow! What was that for?! He said in confusion.

Mighty: where have you been for the past 2 years? Her tone was serious.

Umbreon: "uh....uhm...., its a long story..." He chuckled nervously.

Mighty: well, since, you're already, I'll take you to go see your mom and dad.

"M-mom and dad....they're still here?!" Umbreon couldn't keep himself still. He started to prance around room.

"Let's go meet your mom and dad." She smiled as he kept prancing. Both dark types made they're way towards a small area where some Pokemon's were grabbing berries, apples and different types of food.

Mighty was the first one to leave out of the den and waking her way towards the area. Since umbreon was too busy celebrating, he forgot that mighty had left him.

"Oh no....I better catch up with her." He said as he ran towards the small area. As umbreon caught up with mightyena, everything went into complete silence.

"Why is everything so quiet now? He asked the mightyena.

"Just keep walking." She told him. As the moonlight Pokemon was following the dark type, he heard some Pokemon's saying...

"Is that the umbreon?"
"It could be."
"He might be the one who ran away."
"Or just an ordinary umbreon.

Mighty: well, here we are. The den you grew up before you ran away. She told him. Umbreon saw 2 umbreon's just like him but, one was a little bit taller than the other one.

"Hmm, mighty, you brought another umbreon?" The female voice to the left said.

"Are you sure this on is the right umbreon?" The male voice to the right said.

Mighty: yes, I'm sure. The taller male umbreon had walked over to the moonlight Pokemon.

"If you're my son, *puts his up* then let me see your mark. The male umbreon said.

"A m-mark?" Umbreon stuttered. He looked at the male moonlight Pokemon's paw, then at his. "Mine looks just like his." He thought.

Male umbreon: "hmm, I'm guessing that-" umbreon showed the park on his paw to the male dark type.

Mighty: The marks on they're paw looks identical from each others she said.

Umbreon's father: welcome home...son. He smiled as he put his paw down. Before umbreon could say anything, his mother ran up, wrapped her paws around his neck, and Nuzzled her cheek with his.

Umbreon's mom: I'm so glad your home, my little munchkin. A few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Umbreon: me too. He smiled.

Umbreon's mother: "Oh that reminds me, *let's go of umbreon And walks inside the den* don't be shy, you can come in." She told him.

All three dark type Pokemon's followed the female umbreon inside the den.

"So what's the surprise?" Umbreon asked.

Umbreon's dad: are you sure he'll remember her?

"Whose her?" Umbreon asked.

Umbreon mom: I'm pretty sure he will remember her?

"What are you guys talking about?" The moonlight Pokemon asked again. Umbreon's mother smiled at him.

"Zorua sweetie,can come here for a moment, we have a visitor." She called out.

"I'm coming." A female voice called out.

"That voice sounds familiar....wait.....I know that voice but I can't figure out the name." Umbreon thought.

Mighty: she's been dying to see you umbreon. She told him.

A slate gray, fox-like Pokémon with red and black accents had entered the room. Its ears are triangular with dark insides, and it has a large tuft of fur tipped with red on top of its head. It has greenish blue eyes with red eyelids. There are circular, red markings above the eyes that resemble eyebrows. Its muzzle is short and tapered with two small fangs seen in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. The zorua possesses a ruff of black fur around its neck and four short limbs tipped with red. Its tail is short and bushy.

"So whose the-" she paused for a moment as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. "U-umbreon.....I-is it..." She was at least of words.

"I remember her name now....its zoey....." Umbreon thought. The dark types mom and dad both smiled at umbreon.

Umbreon: Long time no see, Zoey. The little zorua had ran towards him and buried her face into his neck.

Zoey: I missed you soo much....I thought you were gone forever. She said.

Umbreon: I'm here now, heh. He smiled with a smile as he Nuzzled her a little.