Chapter 3

A/n:uh... this story came out longer then I had though. So... I'll getwait here while you refill you drink, maybe grab a snack and getcomfortable.

AlsoWarning a few F-bombs are dropped towards the end.

As(y/n) is unconscious he beings to see the his memories. That bringshim back to the beginning.

(y/n)lays in the shade of a tree with a book on his chest and his eyes areclosed. He is wearing black boots, black pants with a knife sheathedon his upper thigh, a dark gray shirt, brown jacket and a necklacewith (symbol) on it.

Girl:excuse me sir?

(y/n):Hmm? he opens his eyes seeing a girl dressed in a black dress. Shehas white hair, gray eyes, and a white cape/hood

ohhello. he smiles

Luna:hi my name is Luna, I've been traveling for a while now and I ran outof food can you help me?

(y/n):oh sure.

(y/n)looks around and sees a few apples on the tree. So he hits the trunkof the tree and one of the apples falls into his hands followed byone falling and hitting his head, causing Luna to giggle.

Luna:so who are you mister?

(y/n):I'm sorry I forgot my manners. My name is (y/n) (l/n)

Lunatakes the apple and eats some of it.

Luna:(y/n)... sounds nice. Mind if I stay a while?

(y/n):I have no problem with that.

Aftera few hours night falls and Luna sits at a camp fire with (y/n)telling stories.

(y/n):ok your turn.

Luna:Hmm have you heard the one about the seasons?

(y/n):yes, The four maidens.

Luna:Okay... But you don't know the full story.

(y/n):Full story?

Luna:there are six maidens. Winter, spring, summer, and fall. But thereare two more maidens. Day and Night. They have special powers likethe seasons but their a bit more powerful.

(y/n):and following that logic. You're night...

Luna:handsome, cute name, and clever. You'd be a force to be reckoned ifsomeone crossed you.

(y/n):That's what happens when you live out site the cities. Well seeinghow you are a maiden, I have a warning to pass onto you.